tassie holiday photos

Started by ali, Nov 17, 2006, 02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ali

pics i took a couple of weeks ago when i was home.... ain't it lovely?

love a song for the way it makes you feel

Mr. T.

:o

This is where you actually live, or are these taken on a holiday?

I have to go to Australia one day  :)
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

dragonboy

Great pics Ali, I esp like the last one  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

Oh damn, it still moves would sure sound good there.  A lawn chair, a bottle of wine ahhh *sigh*
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

primushead

Damn...Australia looks so beautiful.  

I took these a couple weeks ago (during leaf season) in Boone.  You like?

bug

beautiful pictures you guys!
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

dragonboy

Nice pics Gregg, was that a UFO coming up over the horizon in the 2nd one? What did the UFO look like? Did the Aliens get out? What did they look like? Were they friendly? Did they take you inside their ship? Did they 'touch' you? Have you checked your belly-button for scars? What else do you remember from the experience? Was it anything like Close Encounters Of The Third Kind? Or was it more like Signs?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

primushead

I don't remember anything after the anal probe. :-/

megisnotreal

I want to go to where ever this is.

ali

QuoteThis is where you actually live, or are these taken on a holiday?
that is where i grew up, and where my family is... i highly recommend a visit if anyone is planning a trip down under.

where is boone gregg? it looks lovely, especially with all the autumn leaves turning... we just don't get that here  much
love a song for the way it makes you feel

primushead

Boone is in Western North Carolina (very close to the Tennessee Border) and about an hour and a half north or Asheville.  And Asheville is about 3 hours west of Raleigh.