40 & older thread

Started by Taterbug, Feb 26, 2007, 04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

tater, i just realized you started the 40 and over thread before you were even 40. so since the 40 and older thread allow younger folks, i'm going to say hi everyone, and feels good to be here.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

MMJ_fanatic

I am in this club  :-/.  Oh well whadddaya gunna do?  Time marches on...
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

BH

QuoteI am in this club  :-/.  Oh well whadddaya gunna do?  Time marches on...

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

JacketGal

QuoteMarch 1st I turn 40  :'(.
As a birthday gift I'm getting myself a prostate exam. ( my arms are to short to check it myself ). yes, I did try. :D
I'm already getting those little aches and pains, I hurt my back flushing the toilet the other day.  I can't read the time on my dvd player anymore ( it still flashes 12:00 ).
My hearing is getting very selective, I can accidentally  step on my ball sack it hangs so low, I hate gravity. The hair in my nose and ears can be braided, and they are gray.
I know age is just a number but  40 is fucking hard for me.  
The average age for a male in my family is 56,  social security loves us.
Its my birthday and I'll cry if I want to.

Happy belated birthday Taterbug! I hope it was a Grand celebration. (you do NOT look your age!)
I turned 40 last year and I have to say -- I feel younger than I did 5 years ago. Music, friends, family, love...they all keep you young and happy. So keep on rockin out! I expect to see you at a Jacket show when you're 57! :D  
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

Taterbug

Quotetater, i just realized you started the 40 and over thread before you were even 40. so since the 40 and older thread allow younger folks, i'm going to say hi everyone, and feels good to be here.

Sure, come on over.  You don't need a AARP card to post.  I'm just interested to see how many of us there are on this forum.  Thank god there is a small army of us, and I'm not alone.  
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Taterbug

QuoteMarch 3 I turn 49.  ;)

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY my fellow pisces. I hope you got your candle blown out. ;)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

SMc55

Many happy returns to you both

TEO

Thank you both! It was a GREAT one and next year for my 50th will be even better as I will be somewhere in the Caribbean on a very large Royal Caribbean cruise ship.   :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary