"Get to Know the Members" thread

Started by The_DARK, Feb 27, 2007, 07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

Quotelast concert was me falling asleep on my feet and i went home before it started
 ;D

i love that. i think that's me at every concert except ones including jacket or sharon jones.

i am 22 and share a house in south Austin with whothrewthecake.
we welcome you to our home and would be glad to throw a lawn party for all of you. stipulation: we control the record player. your face is going to be saturated by otis, aretha, billy preston organ, and shitty 70's r&b* as we see fit. This is a promise.
we have also been known to have dance parties to Physical Graffiti particularly the song Trampled Underfoot, and yes it is incredibly possible.

*See: Lenny Willams

Ain't nutin wrong with that. Otis is the man!!

Chills

Quotelast concert was me falling asleep on my feet and i went home before it started
 ;D

i love that. i think that's me at every concert except ones including jacket or sharon jones.

i am 22 and share a house in south Austin with whothrewthecake.
we welcome you to our home and would be glad to throw a lawn party for all of you. stipulation: we control the record player. your face is going to be saturated by otis, aretha, billy preston organ, and shitty 70's r&b* as we see fit. This is a promise.
we have also been known to have dance parties to Physical Graffiti particularly the song Trampled Underfoot, and yes it is incredibly possible.

*See: Lenny Willams

Word. We all want to party with you  8-)

(hums bassline to Trampled Underfoot)

The Big Come Up

Hey

High schooler
Live in SC, from up north
Love hanging out with friends while watching movies, playing xbox, playing football and basketball
Watch as many Red Sox and Patriots games I can
Play hockey
Play guitar
Joined this forum to talk about MMJ and other music in general, due to the fact 99% of my friends listen to Rap and little else
Get good grades, plan on going to school in the south, most likely CLEMSON UNIVERSITY....GO TIGERS!!!

Jaimoe

I'm David:

Born: March 26, 1968 in Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Current Residence: Toronto, Ontario (1991 to present)
Educational Background: BA in English at Queen's University (Kingston), BAA in Radio & Television Arts at Ryerson Polytechnic Univerity (Toronto)
Marital Status: Married (August 2006), but promiscuous in my dreams
Height: 5'7
Weight: 170 lbs
Hair: Dirty blonde
Eyes: Hazel or sometimes green, depending on my mood
Current Occupation: Television Master Control Operator/Tape Operator for the television networks CityTV/MuchMusic/MuchMoreMusic
Hobbies: Playing guitar, songwriting, hockey, boxing, weightlifting, jogging, watching movies and good television shows including far too many sports, travel, urban issues (especially healthy urban development), listening to music and writing music-related articles and reviews for Jambands.ca
Favourite Colour: Blue
Favourite Food: Christmas Turkey Dinner with all the fixings
Favourite Fast-food: Hotdogs with French's mustard
Favourite Film: The Evil Dead II, but the original Planet Of The Apes comes close
Best Film Experience: The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy
Favourite Actor: Bruce Campbell
Favourite Novel: Lord Of The Rings
Current Favourite TV show: Battlestar Galactica - Deadwood comes a close second
Favourite All-time TV show: WKRP in Cincinnati, with Fawlty Towers coming a close second
Favourite Music Act and/or Band: The Who and The original Allman Brothers Band
Favourite All-time Album: Who's Next
Current Favourite Band/Artist: I don't know, but I love MMJ, White Stripes and TSOOL an awful lot
Current Favourite Athlete: Roy Halladay (ace American League pitcher) with Steve Nash coming in a close second
Favourite Sports Team: Toronto Blue Jays
Other Favourite Sports Teams: Kingston Frontenacs (Ontario Hockey League), Syracuse Orangemen, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors, Calgary Flames
All-time Favourite Athlete: Stan Jonathan (Boston Bruins of the 70's), Dave Stieb (retired Blue Jays great)
Favourite City: Kingston, Ontario
Favourite Foreign City Visited: Havana, Cuba and Clarksdale, Mississippi
Hero: My mother, late father and Marathon of Hope runner and cancer icon Terry Fox

I'm sure I have more to add, but that bio will do for now.

Oh yeah,

Favourite Alcoholic Beverage: Beer (Sleeman's Original and Keith's) and most sauvignon blanc white wine from the Niagra region of Ontario

TEO

I am a convicted felon who would steal your wallet and then sell your sister.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

ratsprayer

i've drunk panther piss and fucked the girls you're all probably married to.

:P

Taterbug

Quotei've drunk panther piss and fucked the girls you're all probably married to.

Your a real bundle of sunshine, dude. >:( >:( >:( >:(
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

ycartrob

Quotei've drunk panther piss and fucked the girls you're all probably married to.

probably married to? I am definently married.

ratsprayer

uh, check the reference before you judge the comment, buddy.  it's actually a song lyric.  

and it should be "You're a real bundle...." not Your.

that is all.

ratsprayer

also, i'm 27 and only fucked one girl, my wife.

get to know me.

dragonboy

Quotealso, i'm 27 and only fucked one girl, my wife.
Seriously? Only one girl?!! HAHA, that's so rubbish!!!  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Ghosts_on_TV

uh, check the reference before you judge the comment, buddy.  it's actually a song lyric.  

and it should be "You're a real bundle...." not Your.

that is all.

I was  hoping you actually drank Panther piss.  :-[
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

ratsprayer

if only it WERE rubbish.  i'm the biggest whore in my mind, but otherwise...

(mostly socially awkward, as if that's a shock)

dragonboy

No i meant sleeping with only one girl is rubbish, as in not very impressive, as in "you've only slept with one girl? That's rubbish, I've slept with at least 5!"

Isn't it about time we had a 'how many sexual partners have you had?' thread?  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Ghosts_on_TV

No i meant sleeping with only one girl is rubbish, as in not very impressive, as in "you've only slept with one girl? That's rubbish, I've slept with at least 5!"

Isn't it about time we had a 'how many sexual partners have you had?' thread?  ;)

Thanks for making me feel like a whore.

dragonboy

QuoteThanks for making me feel like a whore.
C'mon, you're the Muscles From Brussels! You must have slept with a billion women!

Taterbug

and it should be "You're a real bundle...." not Your.

that is all.

Ya, I know me writing skills suck.  I'm no english major.  I obviously did not know they were lyrics, I didnt see any quotation marks as you were quoting something.
Although I did  do a 10 second google on it before my post and it showed somebodys  my space account.  Who sings it ?  

Are  we BUDDIES ?
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

dragonboy

ratsprayer

Are  we BUDDIES ?

let's be buddies.  when i get home, i'll raise a drink in your honour.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteThanks for making me feel like a whore.
C'mon, you're the Muscles From Brussels! You must have slept with a billion women!

I didn't say that. And actually I'm kinda scrawny.