*f     *a    *c   *e 

Started by ycartrob, Feb 28, 2007, 12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

[size=16]You must leave now, take what you need, you think will last.
But whatever you wish to keep, you better grab it fast.
Yonder stands your orphan with his gun,
Crying like a fire in the sun.
Look out the saints are comin' through
And it's all over now, Baby Blue.

The highway is for gamblers, better use your sense.
Take what you have gathered from coincidence.
The empty-handed painter from your street
Is drawing crazy patterns on your sheets.
This sky, too, is folding under you

All your seasick sailors, they are rowing home.
Your empty-handed armies, they are going home.
The lover who just walked out your door
Has taken all his blankets from the floor.
The carpet, too, is moving under you

Leave your stepping stones behind, there's something that calls for you.
Forget the dead you've left, they will not follow you.
The vagabond who's rapping at your door
Is standing in the clothes that you once wore.
Strike another match, go start anew
And it's all over now, Baby Blue.[/size]

vespachick

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

ali

i didn't realise you'd left us face, miss you already girl... hope we see you around here again someday soon!!!

*hug*
love a song for the way it makes you feel

aMD

I was going to post this under I Will Sing You Songs, but I'll put it here instead:

Wednesday morning at five o'clock as the day begings
Silently closing her bedroom door
Leaving the note that she hoped would say more
She goes downstairs to the kitchen clutching her hankerchief
Quietly turing the backdoor key
Stepping outside she is free

She (We gave her most of our lives)
Is leaving (Sacraficed most of our lives)
Home (We gave her everything money could buy)
She's leaving home after living alone
For so many years
Bye bye

Father snores as his wife gets into her dressing gown
Picks up the letter that's lying there
Standing alone at the top of the stairs
She breaks down and cries to her husband
Daddy our baby's gone
Why would she treat us so thoughtlessly?
How could she do this to me?

She (We never though of ourselves)
Is leaving (Never a thought for ourselves)
Home (We struggled hard all our lives to get by)
She's leaving home after living alone
For so many years
Bye bye

Friday morning at nine o'clock she is far away
Waiting to keep the appointment she made
Meeting a man from the motor trade

She (What did we do that was wrong)
Is having (We didn't know it was wrong)
Fun (Fun is the one thing that money can't buy)
Something inside that was always denied
For so many years
Bye bye

She's leaving home
Bye bye

BH

Face, you gave me hope, that the next generation has some character, style, and taste.

I may have never told you, but I love your art.

Why am telling you this now that you are gone, when you can't read it?

Becuase I think you will be back.

You were given a mind beyond your years,
at the expense of your youthful innocence,
but with it comes great insight and depth.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

EC

yeah, there seems to be a point, once you've been on a forum for a while, where you feel as though it's infringing too much on your life, or you've revealed too much personal information, or, ah, posted too many smiley faces, and you feel like you need to get away and distance yourself.

it's like breaking up with somebody and then realizing, after time, that you can be friends.  so i hope face comes back, too, because she is a special one. :)

Mr. T.

Quoteyeah, there seems to be a point, once you've been on a forum for a while, where you feel as though it's infringing too much on your life, or you've revealed too much personal information, or, ah, posted too many smiley faces, and you feel like you need to get away and distance yourself.

I know what you mean EC.

Sometimes, I need nothing more than just the music ringing in my ears...
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

peanut butter puddin surprise

Quoteyeah, there seems to be a point, once you've been on a forum for a while, where you feel as though it's infringing too much on your life, or you've revealed too much personal information, or, ah, posted too many smiley faces, and you feel like you need to get away and distance yourself.

it's like breaking up with somebody and then realizing, after time, that you can be friends.  so i hope face comes back, too, because she is a special one. :)

possibly the most thoughtful post, ever.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EAZYE

Wow :'(  What can i say that hasn't been already?  I know you will do well, you're the wisest 15 yr. old I know.  The world would be a better place if your peers would look to you more ;)  Hope to see you back sometime!!

eric
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

ManNamedTruth

There's more I wanted to say to her but i'm glad i sent a couple private messages in the last couple weeks while she was still here. From another artist I related to some of the things she fealt. I will continue to update the "our art" thread.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Ghosts_on_TV

SHe was one of my favorites on here. I hope she comes back.  :-[ She will, I think.  8-)
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

TEO

I already miss her! What is going on? Did I miss something in another thread?   :-/
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

The DARK

Did anyone know her outside of this forum?
In another time, in another place, in another face

Capt Tink TANK

just a message from Ol' Faceio.

I heard that there's a lot of discrepancy on the board. And I don't want there to be because of me.  I'm upsetting you guys without even being there anymore!  That's got a be a forum first! :) I hope you'll pass this on to the board for me...

But to be honest with you all, I quit because I had to. It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular... I just used Dylan's post as a nice segue... really fantastic transition! :) Didn't mean to offend anyone, and hope I haven't. I regret just simply leaving, I should've made a thread about it, but I felt like if it wasn't then it would be never.

I've been going through a lot of mental bullshit, lately.  And I know I'm only fifteen years old, and I know I shouldn't know a lot of things I want to, but still, I stress out about them.  I know I've mentioned this several times before, but there's not a minute when I'm not analyzing my thoughts; when I'm thinking, why I'm thinking and mostly how it will play out.  I don't know what it is, but it never stops.  I really don't ever want to get to the point in which I fall in love with my problems.   That, to me, is the worst thing that can happen.  And I'm trying to nail the potential culprits.  Not saying that an MMJ forum can make you neurotic/psychotic or anything else :).  I just haven't done any work in a while, I'm fucking up in school, and I'm just trying to be me.  But there're so many complexities that all of us have to deal with in doing this.  I've been trying to find who I am, in a spiritual sense...  I'm trying to look at life a little differently... as a journey.  I've been trying not to dwell on the negatives, rather to treat them as just another experience. And as hard as it is, I think it's helping me a lot.

Plus my OCD has gotten worse. And I really hate to dwell on all these things.  I know I was up in that "complaints" thread a lot, but, hell, sometimes it feels good to vent.  I can't really connect with anyone I talk to.  I have this air of superiority over everyone else, includign my parents, and can't bring myself to admit that I need some sort of professional help.  I've got plenny of frenz, don't get me wrong, I'm just not programmed to connect with kids my age.  And sometimes getting it out there made me feel better.  I coudl talk to poeple, but they woudln't understand... The spoon comment, believe it or not, was not totally ridiculous.  It may seem insignificant. But when I was younger, unless everything was even or played out how I wanted it to, ideally, I would freak.  This spoon incident happened to me when I was little, and I wouldn't eat.  I went like two days once, when I was like 7.  I was too caught up over the little thing that it prevented me from ever wanting to do anything until it was resolved. And it's coming back. That's all. And I don't want it to. It has to be prevented, and I'm trying to figure out how.  I know it sounds silly. And it really is.
I think this was all triggered by my new English class, Spirituality.  We were assigned last week to write a paper about how we were a hero.  According to Joseph Campbell, everyone's a hero. But I felt insignificant when I tried to label myself like that.   Plus, I didn't find it very fitting.  I had never sacrificed myself for any greater thing. I can't even think about a time where I've left my physical comfort zone for another person.  And that made me feel shitty.  So I'm trying to stop the things I can resist, and the things that are preventing me from potential.  Just the internet in general, really.  I can't pull myself completely from it. But I'm doing my best.

Anyway, I'll end this rant.  Just a thank you, to you all, and really an apology.  I'm not trying to minimize any of you.  I'm only trying to explain what seems insignificant for now. I just don't want to leave on a bad note!  ;)

Hope you all are well! I'll be back someday, once I figure out where I am.
I'd be up for email chats with anyone, anytime.  Keep in touch.
Love,
Jenny/Face

jennyjoyal@yahoo.com  

The DARK

In that case let's leave this thread up until she comes back (new album time?). I'll bump this thread into infinity if I have to.

ratsprayer

TEO

Jen- I never minded your rants and venting. I will miss you, take care.   :)

The DARK

TEO