Main Menu

Sup Peeps?

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Apr 22, 2007, 11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

I just had my haircut tonight as mentioned in my prior post.  I can finally wear a hat again!

.Walt

QuoteI just had my haircut tonight as mentioned in my prior post.  I can finally wear a hat again!

i was hoping that you wouldn't get a haircut.
wild and free, is the way your hair is meant to be!!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

red

Quotei was hoping that you wouldn't get a haircut.
There's no question it'll be back.  I just needed a change for the summer and I got it cut in a way that when it does start to come back long, it'll be looking bitchin'.  

My hairdresser is a fox!  :D

.Walt

Quotei was hoping that you wouldn't get a haircut.
There's no question it'll be back.  I just needed a change for the summer and I got it cut in a way that when it does start to come back long, it'll be looking bitchin'.  

My hairdresser is a fox!  :D

yeah, i didn't want to say anything, but i also got a haircut.  :-/

my hairdresser was a dude :-[
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

colleen

I have some of my photos in 3 exhibitions right now and a few more coming up. Finally, things are moving forward. That's my main focus for the summer and making a freaking website for crying out loud.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

red

QuoteI'm really looking forward to the next few months.  Lots of friends will be around, plenty of beverages to be drank and food to be BBQ'd.  I'm playing on a slow-pitch team this summer, haven't played any (competitive or otherwise) ball in far too many years.  I also plan on golfing with a good friend 3 or 4 days a week after we're both off work.  And I'm getting a haircut in the next coming weeks, it's been over a two years since I last had one.
Funny how much can change in three days.  This week has been great--I got my haircut and it looks way better than I could've imagined.  Thus, my self-confidence is abnormally high compared to my norm.  After my 12 hour workday I'm taking a fine young lady out for a round of bowling and a drink or two tonight.  Hopefully much of the same tomorrow night as well.

The weather is absolutely beautiful and just going to be a great weekend off.   8-)

TEO

Staying in a cabin and boating on beautiful lake Patoka in Southern Indiana in June. Have got to get at least 2 more trips going or will feel like a wasted summer.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

aMD

QuoteStaying in a cabin and boating on beautiful lake Patoka in Southern Indiana in June. Have got to get at least 2 more trips going or will feel like a wasted summer.

a good night go diving on the red patoka sea?

TEO

QuoteStaying in a cabin and boating on beautiful lake Patoka in Southern Indiana in June. Have got to get at least 2 more trips going or will feel like a wasted summer.

a good night go diving on the red patoka sea?

Makes one wonder if JJ spent some time at lake Patoka?  Sup AMD? 14 more student days here, how 'bout you? Am looking forward to a 6 day weekend next weekend! Managed to save 4 personal days till this late in the year and it is going to be so sweet!  
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

The DARK

10 days left for me! (Not counting exams >:()
In another time, in another place, in another face

BH

Quotetaking my mom to South Dakota for a week.

I was wondering, what will be your theme music for this trip?  The last two were At Dawn and Fox Confessor is that right?  That's a lot of presure.  Tough to top.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.