Main Menu

myspace

Started by ali, Feb 14, 2007, 03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ali

is anyone else on myspace? i'm just getting started on it... finally got myself a sexy laptop, will soon have the net at home (yay!).... i know mr eisenbraun's already there, any other takers?

:)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

ManNamedTruth

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

fitzcarraldo

Yep Ali, click on my www below. :)

primushead

I'm never getting a myspace.  I'm taking a stand!

EC

oh c'mon now.  it's super fun.
you can have weird people check out your life and talk about it, you can see what your exes are up to, they can see what you're up to.
it's great.

;)

megisnotreal

check my www. interweb friends are awesome!

fitzcarraldo

You'll cave in someday Gregg!  ;)

EAZYE

QuoteI'm never getting a myspace.  I'm taking a stand!

I'm with you on this one Gregg ;)    I think it's just b/c most of the people I know who are on there do nothing but lie their ass off
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

primushead

I mean, I'd be down with signing up if it were a few years ago when no one knew about it.  If I did it now, I'd feel dirty for jumping on the myspace bandwagon so late in the game.  :P

EAZYE

I just like to think that I'm too cool for myspace 8-)

primushead

I hear ya man.  I'll take X over myspace anyday!!
:-?

EAZYE

QuoteI hear ya man.  I'll take X over myspace anyday!!
:-?

;D eight days a week ;)

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

red

I do not need a myspace, I waste enough time on the internet already.  :D

evilPaauwe

QuoteI do not need a myspace, I waste enough time on the internet already.  :D

amen, right?
cheers.

bethofftherecord

OH....myspace.  I am an addict.  Now that I am between jobs (it sounds better than unemployed, right?), I am hanging out here and myspace while looking for jobs and stuff.  Oh, happy Saturday.

//www.myspace.com/bethofftherecord

ya i know, big suprise.
nothing can be changed except ourselves

Elizanne33

I have myspace too. Some friends talked me into getting it. It's cool that you can meet all kinds of people, and check out old friends or people from highschool and see what they are doing now. I have a friend that I only knew for 1 year in Jr. High that found me on there. I don't keep up with it very well though. I put up a slideshow of pics from my summer vacation but I never titled any of the pictures and still haven't done it. Oh well.

Jaimoe

I'm more of a Facebook guy.

bethofftherecord

QuoteI have myspace too. Some friends talked me into getting it. It's cool that you can meet all kinds of people, and check out old friends or people from highschool and see what they are doing now. I have a friend that I only knew for 1 year in Jr. High that found me on there. I don't keep up with it very well though. I put up a slideshow of pics from my summer vacation but I never titled any of the pictures and still haven't done it. Oh well.

ya, my friend from when I was 3 years old tracked me down through a few other people.  i probably wouldn't have ever talked to her again as I have moved around quite a bit and she is in CA and I am in WI.  I have reconnected with a ton of people with it and I am a little bit of a myspace junkie.  oh well right, it's better than crack.
nothing can be changed except ourselves