24 (spoiler alert)

Started by jellyfish, Jan 30, 2006, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jellyfish

Anyone else watching this show.?..Jack Bauer is the biggest badass to ever be on a TV show...last week he stuck scissors in a guys neck..I can't wait for tonight. :)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

cmccubbin25

24 is tha shit!
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.

SMc55

The new series is starting here next month. Can hardly wait. I got a t-shirt for my sister's birthday with a picture of Jack on it. It said "If you don't watch 24 you don't know Jack"  ;D

I loved it in the second series when he shot the guy and said "I'm gonna need a hacksaw". He's so cool.

archiecrisanto

I love how he promises everyone that they're going to be ok. And usually they end up dead.
Werr'd.

Jellyfish

Did anyone really think he was gonna cut Cumming's eyes out last night?

"I am through talking to you"....as he puts the knife up to his eye.....Bauer got the info from him in 2 minutes that would have taken forever if it was anyone else.

I love Aron Pierce.......glad to see him back in a major stroyline.

SMc55

Oh dear.
It hasn't started here yet.
I'm gonna spoil it for myself if I keep reading this.
But I can't not.

That's the power of Jack  8)

Jellyfish

I guess I should have added a spoiler alert....didn't realize it was starting so late in other places.

SMc55

Thanks Jellyfish. It'll remind me not to read it. Probably  ;)

SMc55

It's starting here on Sunday. I've just seen a preview. Is that a mullet Jack is sporting?

It's good to see Chloe's still in it. I loved the Chloe and Edgar show in the last season.

Jellyfish

No mullet on Jack......and yes Cloe and Edgar still have that same chemistry....not gonna spoil too much for ya but Chloe has another man in her life now too.

Bauer is a loose cannon in the new season,more so than ever since he was not employed by CTU when the season started,therefore he could do what ever he wants.  :)

Here is a list I found on the Panic Board:
Top Facts about Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer once won a game of rock paper scissors using niether rock, paper nor scissors.
Jack Bauer brings a knife to a gun fight and always wins.
If everyone on "24" followed Jack Bauer's instructions, it would be called "12".
If Jack Bauer was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Nina Meyers, and he had a gun with 2 bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.
Upon hearing that he was played by Kiefer Sutherland, Jack Bauer killed Sutherland. Jack Bauer gets played by no man.
If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.
When Kim Bauer lost her virginity, Jack Bauer found it and put it back.
Jack Bauers calender goes from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools Jack Bauer.
Jack Bauer does not use birth control, he simply demands that you not get pregnant.
Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.
Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas.
1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.
When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
Jack Bauer played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
Jack Bauer once won a game of Connect 4 in 3 moves.
If it tastes like chicken, looks like chicken, and feels like chicken, but Jack Bauer says its beef. Then it's beef.
Jack Bauer was never addicted to heroin. Heroin was addicted to Jack Bauer.
Lets get one thing straight, the only reason you are conscious right now is because Jack Bauer does not feel like carrying you.
Osama bin Laden's recent proposal for truce is a direct result of him finding out that Jack Bauer is, in fact, still alive.
Jack Bauer removed the "Escape" button from his keyboard. Jack Bauer never needs to escape.
If Rosa Parks was in Jack Bauer's seat, she'd move to the back of the bus.
If Jack Bauer saw a terrorist reaching for a bomb to blow himself up, Jack would shoot the bomb first. Nobody steals a kill from Jack Bauer.
Men are ok with their wives fantasizing about Jack Bauer during sex; because they are doing the same thing.
During the 18 months Jack Bauer was believed dead, CTU saved over $1 billion on ammunition.
Jack Bauer never gets pop-ups. Ever.
Jack Bauer doesn't miss. If he didn't hit you it's because he was shooting at another terrorist twelve miles away.
Finding Nemo would have been vastly more exciting had Jack Bauer been looking for him.
There are no such thing as lesbians, just women who never met Jack Bauer. When Jack Bauer was a child, he made his mother finish his vegetables.
Jack Bauer once double teamed a girl.. by himself.
Killing Jack Bauer doesn't make him dead. It just makes him angry.
If Jack Bauer lived next door to Kramer, Kramer would knock before entering.
Simon Says should be renamed to Jack Bauer Says because if Jack Bauer says something then you better do it.
Jack Bauer killed 93 people in just 4 days time. Wait, that is a real fact.
Every mathematical inequality officially ends with "< Jack Bauer".
Jack Bauer's favorite color is severe terror alert red. His second favorite color is violet, but just because it sounds like violent.
Jack Bauer has never actually had to count to three, ever.
Your attraction to Jack Bauer in no way affects your sexual orientation.
On Sunday mornings, Jack skips church. God comes to his house instead.
When you open a can of whoop-ass, Jack Bauer jumps out.
When Google can't find something, it asks Jack Bauer for help.
Marines are often refered to as Alpha Company because they begin things. Jack Bauer is known as Omega Company because he ends them.
Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite. Jack Bauer laughs at Superman for having a weakness.
Jack Bauer can get McDonald's breakfast after 10:30.
Jesus died and rose from the dead in 3 days. It took Jack Bauer less than an hour. And he's done it twice.
You can lead a horse to water. Jack Bauer can make him drink.
Jack Bauer got Hellen Keller to talk.
Jack Bauer once killed so many terrorists that at one point, the #5 CIA Most Wanted fugitive was an 18-year-old teenager in Malaysia who downloaded the movie Dodgeball.
Jack Bauer won the Tour de France on a unicycle to prove to Lance Armstrong it wasn't a big deal. He thinks yellow wristbands are gay.
In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 people and saved the world 4 times.
Contrary to popular belief, Kobe Bryant did not get Shaquille O'Neal traded to the Miami Heat. In fact, Shaq asked to be traded as far away from L.A. as possible, fearing that Jack Bauer will see the movie "Kazaam" and think that O'Neal is Middle Eastern.
Guns dont kill people, Jack Bauer kills people.
When the boogie man goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Jack Bauer.
When Jack Bauer pissses into the wind, the wind changes direction.
When Jack Bauer signs up for a free ipod online, they actually give him one.
In kindergarten, Jack Bauer killed a terrorist for Show and Tell.
Jack Bauer knows Victoria's secret.
If you replace "Jesus" with "Jack Bauer," the Bible makes more sense.
If Jack and MacGyver were locked in a room together, Jack would make a bomb out of MacGyver and get out.

SMc55

Excellent Jellyfish!
these are my favourites:
If everyone on "24" followed Jack Bauer's instructions, it would be called "12".
If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.
When Kim Bauer lost her virginity, Jack Bauer found it and put it back.
Jack Bauer was never addicted to heroin. Heroin was addicted to Jack Bauer.
Jack Bauer has never actually had to count to three, ever.

I give up! They're all fab.
I'm going to email this to my sister who lives in France. She's an addict as well.

antoniostrohs

I love 24, Great stuff Jellyfish. Too funny! ;D

SMc55

I've just made a poster of "Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas" for my wall at work.
Thank you Jellyfish so much  ;D

Jellyfish

Your welcome.Post back here when you see the first episode. ;)

SMc55

Oh I will  ;D

"When the boogie man goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Jack Bauer. "

Outstanding!!!

SMc55

It starts tonight. A two hour special at 9pm (that's 7 hours to go). Oh Jellyfish I'm so excited  ;D

Jellyfish

QuoteIt starts tonight. A two hour special at 9pm (that's 7 hours to go). Oh Jellyfish I'm so excited  ;D

And there was another 2 hour special the next night....the way it was shown here...they get you hooked with 4 hours right from the start.

I am looking forward to tomorrow night when it picks up for me...it's a shame we are behind on episodes...I will try not to spoil it for you until you catch up a little.

SMc55

Jellyfish

QuoteEdgar dead!   :'(

Wow! Is that where you are at? So much has happened since then......the last 3 episodes have been the best I remember seeing from any season.....hang on!  ;D

SMc55

Wow! Is that where you are at? So much has happened since then......the last 3 episodes have been the best I remember seeing from any season.....hang on!  ;D

Oh I will. I wonder if Jack stays with the Ice Maiden or if he goes back to Derek's mum who looks like a real woman. Chloe's little hamster-face looks so sad now.