24 (spoiler alert)

Started by jellyfish, Jan 30, 2006, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMc55

QuoteI agree with you about Wayne Palmer. His brother was completely believable as president but not him. Morris's accent drives me nuts. Is he meant to be English? If so he's been to the Dick Van Dyke school of elocution. How about a little speculation? Could Josh be Jack's son? There's clearly history between Jack and Marilyn, and Josh is very like Kim.
Well that was bizarre. I wrote the name of the actor from Mary Poppins but the site changed his surname to 'woman'. In the section I'm writing it still says "d*ke" but the word showing on the forum is woman. Weird.

BH

Try using "Penis Van Lesbian"
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

That is hilarious!

Dyke

Dyke

Dyke

Look I found another one...

Fag
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

SMc55

dykedyke
Well that worked. How strange  :-/

Two's ok but I'm not allowed one  ;D

SMc55

QuoteThat is hilarious!

Dyke

Dyke

Dyke

Look I found another one...

Faggot
Hahaha. When I quote you I can see what you've written. How puritanical!

mjkoehler

All right. For all of you who were worried about the pace, I think we are about to kick it into high gear after tonights episode and watching the preview for next week.

Jellyfish

Last night's episode(7-8PM)was the best episode so far this season.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

Jellyfish

Hey Doc...when you get to see the 2AM-3AM episode lemme know...I don't wanna spoil it for you.It was an incredibly intense episode....what 24 is known for and been lacking up to now this season.

mjkoehler

Well....that fucking sucked

SMc55

QuoteHey Doc...when you get to see the 2AM-3AM episode lemme know...I don't wanna spoil it for you.It was an incredibly intense episode....what 24 is known for and been lacking up to now this season.
Just watched it - I see what you mean! Milo was very noble I thought. And I'd forgotten Josh and Marilyn were still there until Cheng's men came for him. Jack's father is pure evil. I don't know what he wants Josh for. He seemed prepared to kill him a while ago. Great stuff!!!

BH

QuoteWell....that fucking sucked

Agreed.  Still a good show.  But this season was less than stellar.

Jellyfish

QuoteHey Doc...when you get to see the 2AM-3AM episode lemme know...I don't wanna spoil it for you.It was an incredibly intense episode....what 24 is known for and been lacking up to now this season.
Just watched it - I see what you mean! Milo was very noble I thought. And I'd forgotten Josh and Marilyn were still there until Cheng's men came for him. Jack's father is pure evil. I don't know what he wants Josh for. He seemed prepared to kill him a while ago. Great stuff!!!

Yeah...the 2 hour season finale was real good up until the end as mentioned above,it was very lackluster...I think they did same thing in season 3 didn't they? Anyway,I won't spoil it for you.....lemme know when you see the finale.

SMc55

Yeah...the 2 hour season finale was real good up until the end as mentioned above,it was very lackluster...I think they did same thing in season 3 didn't they? Anyway,I won't spoil it for you.....lemme know when you see the finale.

Oh that's what mj meant by 'that fucking sucked'.

I'm still a loyal fan. Jack's not so sure of himself these days. I guess that's character development, but I felt the world was a safer place when Jack Bauer was at his most Jack Bauerish, unless you're a bad guy, or a hostage, or a colleague, or  somebody roped in to help Jack  ;)

The two hour finale is on on Sunday so I haven't long to wait  :)

SMc55

I watched it last night. I quite liked the ending - it was different. I think it's good the way they're showing the way Jack's lived his life has affected him. It would have been easy to continue portraying him as the old Jack, confident that he's doing the right thing.

Best bits:
Josh shooting his grandfather (who I recently saw as the Duke of Edinburgh in 'The Queen' - weird)
Jack shooting all the 'hostiles' on the helipad and saying to Bill "You're cleared for landing"
The Vice President letting Bill and Karen off with treason

Next season coming here in 2008. I'll be there  :)