Main Menu

Started by Dorothy_Mantooth, May 28, 2007, 11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

I really didn't think he was all that bad. Seriously...
Granted, the prequels are all pretty poor when compared to the originals but I actually like The Phantom Menace.
Forgot Jar Jar & channel your hatred towards this w*nker:

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

bethofftherecord

Quotethat year was the year I took German. This here is my German text book
with a railroad spike driven through it. That's also the year I dated the
anti-Christ (but no picture of that). The only thing that made me smile
that year was Bevis and Butthead.
Oh yeah, I did meet my future wife on Dec. 6th of that year...

The spike,  the antichrist, and beavis and butthead.  That is a year for memories.  I laughed so hard I almost spit out my juice!  Glad it had a happy ending!
nothing can be changed except ourselves

megisnotreal

i remember that the "song" of my boyfriend and i was "for you i will" from the space jam soundtrack. eighth grade, man. i remember going to the school dance and the teachers' pushing boys and girls away from each other whilst reminding us to "leave room for jesus."

when we broke up, i rocked this cd like 24/7:

god, this is all so funny in retrospect.  ;D

dragonboy

1997 was the year that Princess Diana died.
I'm not a royalist my any means there's no denying the shock of that terrible accident.
I remember the american girlfriend is was seeing at the time waking me up with a phone call from the US to tell me that Princess Di was dead.
It was definitely one of those 'where were you?' moments like (for me) when Kurt Cobain died.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

JacketGal

But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

dragonboy

Quotei remember that the "song" of my boyfriend and i was "for you i will" from the space jam soundtrack. eighth grade, man. i remember going to the school dance and the teachers' pushing boys and girls away from each other whilst reminding us to "leave room for jesus."

when we broke up, i rocked this cd like 24/7:

god, this is all so funny in retrospect.  ;D
I remember a mixtape that my then girlfriend had given me. It was pretty heavy on 'Lilith Fair' artists & I didn't like it much, the one I gave her was MUCH better  ;) but I do remember playing Poe's Fly Away over & over again when we broke up.

Imagine having to rewind a song to hear it again now! Haha

Dorothy_Mantooth

And i'm serious when i say that each member of m family has at least 4 sealed copies of this CD single:
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

whothrewthecake

i also have a sealed copy of that and i remember watching EJ sing it on TV

Dorothy_Mantooth

don't even get me started on this.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

whothrewthecake

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

megisnotreal

i bought this with my babysitting money. i rocked OUT to it, too.

ahahaha