Main Menu

facebook

Started by ali, Jul 10, 2007, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManNamedTruth

Quotecool... before long we'll all be friends in multiple places on the net!  

awww true... sent you a friend request!  :)
thanks, i didn't have any friends cause i just didn't go to it or do anything, but since i was really bored today i thought i'd mess with it. you're on myspace too, right?
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ManNamedTruth

Quotei have it as well....and made a bulletin on myspace about how facebook is better.

yeah, i'm a nerd...but it IS!

hey guys, anyone that wants to find me, can you look by email?
i don't know how to search for you through e-mail, and dont feel like e-mailing you. so just go here and add me:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=731325231

Jaimoe

Quotei have it as well....and made a bulletin on myspace about how facebook is better.

yeah, i'm a nerd...but it IS!

hey guys, anyone that wants to find me, can you look by email?
i don't know how to search for you through e-mail, and dont feel like e-mailing you. so just go here and add me:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=731325231

I just added you as a friend request.

fitzcarraldo

QuoteBe sure to search for the My Morning Jacket Fan Club on FaceBook... You'll find several familiar faces.

Hey Brad, can you point me in this direction. Having a hard time finding/adding peeps. Cheers.

Oh, and thanks alot Ali Wheeler, like I need another place on the internet to waste time.  ;)  I kid  :)

EC

QuoteThere was a recent poll listing 500,000 Torontonians using Facebook. Those are impressive numbers... and kinda embarrassing.
i think it's because we're cool and eager to be hip with the tymez?
or nerds.
or need something interesting to do at our jobs.

facebook's weird.
and sadly, slowly outweighing the scale on the promotion side as opposed to the social side.  

ManNamedTruth

QuoteThere was a recent poll listing 500,000 Torontonians using Facebook. Those are impressive numbers... and kinda embarrassing.

facebook's weird.
and sadly, slowly outweighing the scale on the promotion side as opposed to the social side.  
myspace is still a much bigger whore.

megisnotreal

facebook's weird.
myspace is still a much bigger whore.

my mom has a myspace.

seriously. it's kind of wierd.

ali

QuoteOh, and thanks alot Ali Wheeler, like I need another place on the internet to waste time.    I kid  

didn't you realise that my aim in life is to suck you even further into the great-time waster that is the net sean?? sorry, must have forgotten to mention that....  ;)

i tell you what IS weird: in the leadup to the federal election here later this year, noth of the two major parties have hit myspace in order to get the youth vote... so the leader of the opposition currently has more "friends" than the minister for the environment according to last night's tv news.... wtf? sorry, can't deal with policy decisions, i'm too busy checking my myspace page...   :-?

face, how do i find you on facebook?
love a song for the way it makes you feel

Angry Ewok

The My Morning Jacket Fan Club
http://ua.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2204753114

There are some pretty important names in our Officers list, including the guy who did the photography for the Okonokos album and several forum members. We're currently at 1,500+ members.

I'm the co-creator, so you can add me from there!
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

knotcameloose

Sweet, I've been in that group a long time.  Keep up the good work.

If anyone digs Drive-By Truckers, I have the big group there, over 300 members.  Please come and join us.