Anyone have AT&T U-Verse TV/Internet?

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Dec 19, 2007, 02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

They just talked me into scrapping my Charter Cable/Phone/Internet and going with this new "state of the art" technology.   Just curious if anyone else has tried it and what they think of it, while I can still cancel.

The biggest downside is the fact that I'm going to lose about 8 glorious episodes of Austin City Limits that I have on my Charter DVR.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

No, but I WANT THIS BAD. From everything I have seen/heard it is awesome. We are soooo pissed at Charter but we have no other option other then satellite and I have way to many trees in my area to get a clear signal as we've already tried. My little drip water town has it's own little phone company that will not allow ATT to come in. fucking hooterville telephone.

EAZYE

I've installed a couple of HD boxes for some customers that have just gotten AT&T.  Picture quality looked great but I don't know much about their internet.  So far I haven't heard anything negative.
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away