'08 Resolutions

Started by red, Jan 03, 2008, 05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

Anyone?

Here's the few I'll probably fail at keeping in the coming weeks:

- Less 'going out' (ie. More drinking and playing Guitar Hero 3 at a friends house instead of going to a bar)
- Be a little wiser with my money
- Take better care of my body (Less coffee, more sleep...)
- Spend less recreational time on the computer (Online again - Why don't you pick up another book Kaley?...)

Angry Ewok

I aim to focus more on my artwork, including delving into photography, and I would like to finally finish up the last credit or two needed for my degree.

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

whothrewthecake

i resolve to eat more peanut butter than i ever have, to make EC fall in love with me, and to recycle EVERYTHING. this year is also gonna be the year that i finally get that hummer i've always wanted.

thatswhatshesaid

i resolve to quit smoking and get my fat ass back into shape. too much liquor and holiday food.

ycartrob

ManNamedTruth

get a new job
spend less on cd's/dvd's
make more art
read more
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

red

Quoteflossing
The root canal I had a couple months ago kicked my ass into shape, I'm now a flossing machine.

mjkoehler

I'm giving up self denial.

Seriously...I'm gonna try to avoid semi naked drunken escapades through my neighboorhood like on NYE. Thankfully, there are no pictures....that I know of.

The DARK

To care less about what people say about me
To spend more time outside
To play guitar more often
To get a girlfriend
To stay right here on this forum  :)
In another time, in another place, in another face

Dorothy_Mantooth

dance parties at my place every night
taking a helicopter ride
watching Rookie of the Year (CHECK)
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

TheBigChicken

guitar practice at least an hour a day...i don't care if it fucking kills me   :)I got blisters on my pheengahs' ;)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Angry Ewok

That's the sucky thing about guitar... That's why I play with leather gloves and a glass slide.

(not really - but I've had some vicious blisters in my day)
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

thatswhatshesaid

Quoteguitar practice at least an hour a day...i don't care if it fucking kills me   :)I got blisters on my pheengahs' ;)
keep it up man. them blisters will go away and you will be a better guitar player because of it!

mjkoehler

Quoteguitar practice at least an hour a day...i don't care if it fucking kills me   :)I got blisters on my pheengahs' ;)
They DO eventually go away. Keep it up. Hell if I can learn to play, I think just about anyone can.

EC

Quotei resolve to eat more peanut butter than i ever have, to make EC fall in love with me, and to recycle EVERYTHING. this year is also gonna be the year that i finally get that hummer i've always wanted.
YOU ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED ONE OF THOSE

i resolve to have way more sex this year

ycartrob

Quotei resolve to eat more peanut butter than i ever have, to make EC fall in love with me, and to recycle EVERYTHING. this year is also gonna be the year that i finally get that hummer i've always wanted.
YOU ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED ONE OF THOSE

i resolve to have way more sex this year

what's the diff in more and way more...  ::)

.Walt

graduate in spring
save $3,000 from spring to labor day
move to seattle the day after labor day
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

getinthevan

Quit wasting so much time on the internet
Write and record an album
Save over half my paycheck each week
Sell my car
Move to Nashville in August
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

kyjed48

Quotei resolve to quit smoking and get my fat ass back into shape. too much liquor and holiday food.

I hear you brother!  We share the same resolutions!  Maybe because we share the same bad habits?  HMM?
[url="//myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin"]myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin[/url]

thatswhatshesaid

Quotei resolve to quit smoking and get my fat ass back into shape. too much liquor and holiday food.

I hear you brother!  We share the same resolutions!  Maybe because we share the same bad habits?  HMM?
gee, wonder how that happened? maybe we should stop hanging out so much.....NOT!

like the wayne's world reference?