'08 Resolutions

Started by red, Jan 03, 2008, 05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bethofftherecord

to move away.  even though i live in a cool place.  to get out of wisconsin and have more closets in my potentially new apartment.  i made a resolution for my husband to graduate from grad school.  haha.  he really is going to graduate.  he swears.
nothing can be changed except ourselves

kyjed48

Quotei resolve to quit smoking and get my fat ass back into shape. too much liquor and holiday food.

I hear you brother!  We share the same resolutions!  Maybe because we share the same bad habits?  HMM?
gee, wonder how that happened? maybe we should stop hanging out so much.....NOT!

like the wayne's world reference?

You've got some repressed issues with those movies, don't you!  Maybe it's the
mullet?
[url="//myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin"]myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin[/url]

thatswhatshesaid

Quotei resolve to quit smoking and get my fat ass back into shape. too much liquor and holiday food.

I hear you brother!  We share the same resolutions!  Maybe because we share the same bad habits?  HMM?
gee, wonder how that happened? maybe we should stop hanging out so much.....NOT!

like the wayne's world reference?

You've got some repressed issues with those movies, don't you!  Maybe it's the
mullet?
oh yeah. its the mullet. i just cant seem to part with it, just like all my poison and motley crue cassettes. maybe that should be my '08 resolution.

dragonboy

Lose weight, spend less money on CDs & DVDs, less time on the internet & not leave everything till the last minute, especially things related to work...pretty much the same as every year then.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

that & watch more Elvis movies  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

my new years resolution...there's still time yet?...due to the fact that i'm really trying to save money up until labor day, i've deceided to not buy any cd's in 08. i WILL buy new albums released in 08 (of course The Jacket will bought!!...what? did you think i was new?)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

thatswhatshesaid

my new new years resolution is to never talk about football on this forum ever again. ;D

Hawkeye

1)  Save some money
2)  Get better on the guitar and write a few songs
3)  Get in better shape.  Lose 10 lbs and tone up
4)  Figure out what I want to do with my life, career-wise
5)  Drink a little bit less, just a little though (like 2 nights a week or less)
6)  Quit being a hypochondriac, or just go ahead and die already  ;)
7)  Stop chasing nice young ladies away with my wild and crazy antics
7)  QUIT SMOKING!!!  Either that or cut way back.  Or stop telling myself that it is even possible to cut back.  Are any of you successful at just being a really casual smoker?  Like you might have 1 or 2 when you drink, but never when you don't drink?  It used to be if I wasn't drinking I could go for a week without one.  Now I'm in a rut.  I need one or two a day.  Which isn't that bad I guess.  But this Friday I'll probably smoke a pack, then buy another.  Then I'll finish that pack up Saturday.  If not I'll smoke the rest throughout the week.  I really never thought it would be this hard to just quit altogether.
We could.

TEO

Quotemy new new years resolution is to never talk about football on this forum ever again. ;D

So what do you think about Peyton in the playoffs?  ;D
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

aMD

Quotemy new new years resolution is to never talk about football on this forum ever again. ;D

Yeah. Unfortunately you can't on here and vent about what's on your mind, even in the current complaints thread.  Some people ruin it for everyone.

thatswhatshesaid

Yeah. Unfortunately you can't on here and vent about what's on your mind, even in the current complaints thread.  Some people ruin it for everyone.

yeah, i got my ass blasted because of a comment i made on the post season games last weekend. bullshit i say! i didnt realize that i had to pass my comments by the mmj forum police before posting. you should have warned me about that.

thatswhatshesaid

So what do you think about Peyton in the playoffs?  ;D
well, i think its pretty typical of him, even though they won last year, god forbid a fan would want them to win 2 in a row. never thought i would see eli in a conference championship game. pretty interesting. i wish someone would break tom brady's leg, or better yet, his throwing arm.

TEO

I resolve to:
drink more
gain weight
sleep less
start smoking cigarettes
curse more
do more meth
never bathe
stop wearing my seatbelt
exercise less
eat more fast food
and waste more natural resources.

It ought to be a great year!

thatswhatshesaid

QuoteI resolve to:
drink more
gain weight
sleep less
start smoking cigarettes
curse more
do more meth
never bathe
stop wearing my seatbelt
exercise less
eat more fast food

Jesus!

TEO

QuoteI resolve to:
drink more
gain weight
sleep less
start smoking cigarettes
curse more
do more meth
never bathe
stop wearing my seatbelt
exercise less
eat more fast food

Jesus!

Ok, due to your objection, I have changed my mind.
How about these:
go from 220 to 210 by Jacketfest
walk more
drink more microbrews, less macrobrews
attend more small music festivals
eat less candy
keep cutting fat from diet
listen to more of the old music that I grew up with
go on more dates with my wife

aMD

QuoteI resolve to:
drink more
gain weight
sleep less
start smoking cigarettes
curse more
do more meth
never bathe
stop wearing my seatbelt
exercise less
eat more fast food

;D ;D ;D

That's good stuff!

thatswhatshesaid

QuoteI resolve to:
drink more
gain weight
sleep less
start smoking cigarettes
curse more
do more meth
never bathe
stop wearing my seatbelt
exercise less
eat more fast food

Jesus!

Ok, due to your objection, I have changed my mind.
How about these:
go from 220 to 210 by Jacketfest
walk more
drink more microbrews, less macrobrews
attend more small music festivals
eat less candy
keep cutting fat from diet
listen to more of the old music that I grew up with
go on more dates with my wife
i dont know man. that might be pushing it somewhat. everyone needs more meth in their lives....HAHAHAHA!