TheBigChicken?

Started by pawpaw, Jan 20, 2012, 06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pawpaw

My forum use has been spotty this past year, but I feel like I haven't seen much of TBC lately. Anyone heard from him? Is he doing alright?
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

mjk73

John hasn't been on in some time. Last I heard he was talking about moving to OK City where his brother lives to start anew. I hope everything is ok with him.

johnnYYac

I last heard from him Nov. 29.  I hope he doesn't mind me posting his PM from then.  I don't have an email and surely don't know him as well as others here, so...

Quote from: TheBigChicken on Nov 29, 2011, 12:39 PM
thanks for the cd's Johnny...no problems with any of them. Haven't had internet for a while so sorry for the late response..had to make my way back to FLA :embarassed: too many problems with my brother.....life seems to get tougher and tougher all the time....don't know when I'll be back on the board....in the library now...take care of yourself and I'll try to be in touch soon

I hope he's okay, too, though he may just be without interweb... not necessarily a bad thing when you're trying to get your life together.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Tracy 2112

I did some research here and saw he was lurking around on 1/14 at 10:12 AM CST.

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

pawpaw

John's one of the nicest guys on here, and I hope he's doing well. Write us here if you can, TBC!

woodnymph

Chickie!! Come in come in!!  I haven't been on here too much either the last couple months, but it looks like he last PM'd me on Nov. 29 too.  Glad to see he was checking in within the past week or so.  Hope all is well!

Quote from: bbill on Jan 20, 2012, 07:36 PM
John's one of the nicest guys on here, and I hope he's doing well. Write us here if you can, TBC!

Ditto!!!
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

ms. yvon

bbill, thanks for asking about TBC.  it is good to get some word of him.  i'm sorry to hear he's been struggling.  a good, good dude, that big chicken. :-*

"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ALady

No doubt.  Come back to us when you can, Chicken!   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

TEO

It WAS sad not to receive a hand made Christmas card this year! Hope he is ok...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Penny Lane

i heard from him right before the holidays, he'd been out in OK but had recently moved to FL...

Chicken--if you're out there, give us a shout, yo! (and hang in there, buddy) XOX

edited: heard from him 12/7 to be exact--he was back in FL
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

woodnymph

We have contact!!  Chickie is well :-D   :D   :-*  We love ya TBC  :-*
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

pawpaw

Quote from: woodnymph on Mar 31, 2012, 01:18 PM
We have contact!!  Chickie is well :-D   :D   :-*  We love ya TBC  :-*

:) That's great news! Thanks for the update!

TheBigChicken

How are those babies of yours Braden? I have really missed u folks.....try not to stay away too long this time.....love ALL you guys :-*
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

TEO

Quote from: TheBigChicken on Apr 01, 2012, 03:24 PM
How are those babies of yours Braden? I have really missed u folks.....try not to stay away too long this time.....love ALL you guys :-*

SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AROUND!  :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Penny Lane

Damn! There you are! Don't be a stranger, RC COLA!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ALady

Yay Chicken!   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

dragonboy

Good to see you BC  :thumbsup:
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

pawpaw

The babies are great! I hope you're doing well, John!

:)