BattleStar Galactica

Started by Killgies, Jun 12, 2008, 03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killgies

So far I'm really enjoying the 4th season. I like how all the pieces are falling together and you are starting to see series as a whole. My only regret is that it will be ending soon and that makes me sad.  :'(

"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

Jaimoe

I've been enjoying Season IV a great deal too, and what a relief it's been. Season III was wildly inconsistent, but then again, every arch-type series has a set-up year, so I'll forgive Season III somewhat.

I hope the 2-part pilot prequel to BSG, Caprica, is good. If it is, we'll be seeing more excellent TV next year.

Killgies

True. Season III was kind of slow at some times but new Galactic's return to New Caprica to save the colonists  
was amazing!
"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

TheBigChicken

Haven't seen ONE episode....at least without Lorne Green...but from the picture....I miss it already ;D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Jaimoe

QuoteHaven't seen ONE episode....at least without Lorne Green...but from the picture....I miss it already ;D

Well this will come as a shock to you then: the blonde on the left is Starbuck. Also, Richard Hatch has a recurring role on the new series - he's not Apollo either, but an ex-con that has political ambitions.