Fantasy Football (NFL)

Started by aMD, Aug 19, 2007, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crispy

Count me in y'all, if there's room.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

bowl of soup

With all of the new people, you'd think that 12 would be no problem.  I'd vote for a mid-week, early to late afternoon draft as most of us here are just trying to not work.  We should also work on the prize - I still have no idea where I'm supposed to send $20 to from last year.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

.Walt

it was $10, and i don't think he ever cashed my check. i did send it. people who were in it last year have first priority over the newer members. I would be down for a couple league.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

ManNamedTruth

i never agreed on sending money last year, since it was a free league. i'll play for money this year, not sure how that works though.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

bowl of soup

Not sure there is a good way to work it.  There was a very informal idea that we might all pitch in for tickets or something arrangement last year - nothing that was ever confirmed or agreed to.  I'd rather keep this low stakes and MMJ related; I spend enough $$ on other leagues every year.

I have no good ideas on how to do this though.  Tickets to MSG for NYE would be cool as the season will end at about the same time.  BUT, I don't think any of us are willing to cover travel and hotel for a stay in NYC.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

EAZYE

I still owe $10 but count me in again.  I need to redeem myself after my poor performance of last year :-/

I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

Jackets N Pones

MMJ Forum league this year?
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire