Main Menu

ipod

Started by ali, Dec 15, 2005, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

Thanks Brad. I actually do not sync mine so I do not have to keep all the tracks on my laptop. I did disable the function to automatically pull in album art when I buy new albums or load new ones up though so that should help.

I played on this for an hour. I'm gonna have to go into each one and delete it.  >:(

Angry Ewok

Ouch, man... I wonder if one could sync to an external hard-drive exclusively dedicated to music and movies? I haven't tried it, but I don't see why it wouldn't work...

:-/
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

mjkoehler

I was kinda wondering that myself as I have all of my stuff on an external HD. It's funny, when the sirens go off, the kids are grabbed first then we grab the safety deposit box that houses that HD, and we grab our Laptops.

'Course all the means I just need to get a igger Ipod?!

getinthevan

If your iTunes library is stored on the external, I think it would work.  But then I think you would have to always have the external in order to use iTunes...  

I wonder if it would be possible to have two separate library files.  One for the laptop, and one for the ipod.  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Angry Ewok

Quote'Course all the means I just need to get a bigger Ipod?!

That's what she said.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

easy way

160 gigs of goodness...
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."