24: Season 7

Started by The_DARK, Nov 23, 2008, 10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The DARK

Surprised there hasn't been any talk around here about this.

Anyone else watch the prequel?

In another time, in another place, in another face

mjkoehler

Yep. Interesting set up. Nice to see them out of LA.

The DARK

Indeed. I loved just about everything about the show except for the city (prehaps my least favorite in the country).

I thought that Carl was a great counterpoint for Jack. Sad to see him go. It was a lot quieter than more recent 24 seasons, which were bordering on ridiculous. I wish the DC plot had gone somewhere though, other than an interrogation and execution. And the silent clock at the end was a bit unnecessary. Other than that I really enjoyed it.
In another time, in another place, in another face

Jbones72

QuoteIndeed. I loved just about everything about the show except for the city (prehaps my least favorite in the country).

I thought that Carl was a great counterpoint for Jack. Sad to see him go. It was a lot quieter than more recent 24 seasons, which were bordering on ridiculous. I wish the DC plot had gone somewhere though, other than an interrogation and execution. And the silent clock at the end was a bit unnecessary. Other than that I really enjoyed it.

I think the DC plot was the set up for next season, when he comes back to the U.S., tonight was good, I hope they keep it up!

MMJ_fanatic

Salivation galor for the return of Jack!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Jellyfish

I watched the bonus footage from the DVD Redemption and it gives you the 1st 17 minutes of the 1st episode of the new season.All I can say is Wow! This season looks to be one hell of a ride....and just so everyone knows,Jack is Back!
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need