Main Menu

our art

Started by FarmerYoda, Sep 25, 2006, 07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

That's sweet Brad.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

ali

very cool!  :)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

FarmerYoda

i'm working on it. i dont know if i like it. i'ts weird, and differnet from anything i've ever done. idonno what i'm goign to do in the top corner yet but... a234qadrfasdf123tawerfasdfsad.

askd2.

ManNamedTruth

Heres one from way back in high school
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Angry Ewok

Sketch, Joy of Johann Sebastian Bach

I sketched this tonight while sort of nodding off to Bach on my iPod... I think the likeness is pretty good, when held to era oil paintings. Bach is amazing.

DD

http://www.gigposters.com/designers.php?designer=74093

these are my flyers from over the years.  new stuff is being added each week.  currently one month of sundays poster awaiting approval.  ive got old mmj and two shotguns stuff to scan in later.  

danny did the two shotguns flyer i have and he was also in the ghost club and j.kessinger and the verlaines who are on a lot of the flyers i made.
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

FarmerYoda

brad
are you parents artists?

FarmerYoda

not quite finsihed.

red

I absolutely love your work.

Angry Ewok

Quotebrad
are you parents artists?

My dad is, he's a glassblower. Why do you ask?

FarmerYoda

just wondering where your talent came from.   [smiley=huh.gif]

Angry Ewok

Well, shucks...  *insert blush face*

:D

What talent I have, I thank god for.

BH

any updates on the mural, brad?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Angry Ewok

The Mural is pretty much finished... I turned it in with my portfolio for Finals, and ended up getting a B+ or so altogether (I could have had an A, but I only turned in two t-shirt designs and that drawing). I was going to go ahead and get some lithographs of the Okonokos mural made for Christmas, but there simply wasn't enough time to get all of that handled.

I'll need to find a good printer, open relations with them so that I can trust them to do good work without ripping me off... Then I need to finalize a logo for an embosser (I plan to emboss the MMJ prints with an okonokos style logo), figure out how many prints I can realistically sell (like, five), and on and on.

So, now I'm just trying to find some time in the day to do anything. Christmas season at work has been pretty rough - I packed and mailed over 70 prints/vignettes in their packages from scratch just yesterday... today has been a little quiet - too quiet.

ManNamedTruth

Cosmic Potatoes

FarmerYoda

ill.
(and nice "signature" [wilco]... i just listened to that song this morning!)

ManNamedTruth

ManNamedTruth

Before I heard that song theres been several moments where I thought about people who I once knew or grew up with and haven't seen in many years. I wonder if they "remember to remember me" like I do them. Thats what I thought about when I noticed those lyrics.

FarmerYoda

i was bored in new hampshire.