Main Menu

our art

Started by FarmerYoda, Sep 25, 2006, 07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarmerYoda

Dorothy_Mantooth

sorry guys. i forgot to change my hosting preferences to make those images public. i hope we're all still friends  :'(
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

EC

Quotesorry guys. i forgot to change my hosting preferences to make those images public. i hope we're all still friends  :'(

i will always love you.
and i LOVE your drawings.
i love them love them.

Dorothy_Mantooth

well EC, they're actually lithograph prints and I have extras SO you should come visit me and whothrewthecake so we can give you some. run-on sentence?  8)
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

ali

that is so cool...

i started this ages & ages ago, fully intending to finish it, but obviously got distracted along the way... now i'm kind of attached to the little fella as he is....  :)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

EC

Quotewell EC, they're actually lithograph prints and I have extras SO you should come visit me and whothrewthecake so we can give you some. run-on sentence?  8)

like i need another goddamn reason to figure out a way to come to texas. :)

Angry Ewok

Click to enlarge! - Shark! in a suit and tie!

Me being a dork, yesterday. Pencil sketch with some digital color.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

BH

Is that your lawyer?  Ba Dum Dum Chihhh

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Dorothy_Mantooth

Vulture/Raven Staredown 2k6

SiOuxTribe

Thats cool pictures, where is that?
Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

Dorothy_Mantooth

It's in Wendover, Utah at an old WW II army base. It wasn't a place where i was "legally" supposed to be.

funkyasfleasbass

and im walkin' on down the road, and it cant be hell cause the streets are gold

ManNamedTruth

That is some brilliant stuff there.  ;)
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

FarmerYoda

a birthday card for a good friend of mineeeeeee

ManNamedTruth

Not my art but a former classmates in college. This totally fucking blew me away how far he's come. Check it out:
http://www.ornithica.blogspot.com/
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

dragonboy

Like those a lot, cheers 4 posting True!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

fluffybear

Jim in the Ryman (needs redone in PS), the Ryman, and a doorknob for some reason.  Got lots of good Ryman pics BTW.  What a show

When doctors and undertakers meet, they wink at each other.

FarmerYoda

sideways.
i dont' know where i'm goign to go with this.
this is only a half of the page. i could go on to overlap more. but i don't know yetttttttttttt  ???

Angry Ewok

This is part of a big Okonokos Mural that I'm working on... I'm pretty happy with how this portion has turned out, so far.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

FarmerYoda

dammmmnnn khhheeed.
i actually came on today to tell you to keep us posted but you beat me to it. ::)

but, again:

dammmmnnn khhheeed.