17-0

Started by mickeyreds, Apr 06, 2009, 01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickeyReds

GO TAKER!(for all you wrestling fans)
As long as you keep a straight face...

Leontheslut

wrasslin' for the qhweers, you romo.

speakin' of wrasslin' Larry Massachusetts works at the wawa in Armore and apparently he has a huge following.
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

Leontheslut

Hilbilly taker 4 lifez!
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

MickeyReds

Quotewrasslin' for the qhweers, you romo.

speakin' of wrasslin' Larry Massachusetts works at the wawa in Armore and apparently he has a huge following.
Larry 4 life!
As long as you keep a straight face...

Isobella

Undertaker vs HBK was a classic match.  But I did not need 15 min. of Kid Rock it's not 1998.  The divas sucked i couldn't tell who was who.
The MITB  match was nice but somebody else should have been given the chance.  Piper and Snuka looked silly but  Steamboat was awesome considering he's 50.  Jericho sold it well.  Rourke was unnecessary. You knew Cena was going to win since he entered the ring like he was eminem.  

Jackets N Pones

Congrats to the most electrifying man in sports entertainment today, 8-time WWE Champ THE ROCK.

http://youtu.be/0bHmMlq3X0E
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

FiddleCastro

Can't wait till he loses to Cena  :rolleyes:

Someone here has tickets to Wrestlemania 29, Hall of Fame, Axxess, and the Ring of Honor show that weekend.  :thumbsup:
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

FiddleCastro

I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Mahgeetah34

CM Punk vs Undertaker was the best match. Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels is my favorite though. I met Undertaker in the fourth grade, got a picture and he autographed my spelling notebook  :thumbsup:

Jackets N Pones

Quote from: FiddleCastro on Apr 09, 2013, 06:51 PM
21 - 0

:shocked:

awesome

Also, it looks like The Rock's $500 shirts are back for Pain & Gain. Pretty cool.

Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire