Main Menu

For bbill

Started by ycartrob, Apr 19, 2009, 01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

pawpaw

Didn't mean to leave ya hangin' there Tracy! We moved over the weekend...don't have internet at (the new) home yet, and can't see your link at work!

If your link had a dude working all day and then going home to change diapers and unpack moving boxes, then you got my 4/20 spot on! ;D

Sadly (but more fortunately, really) I haven't celebrated 4/20 as it deserves to be celebrated for 5 or 6 years. All my forum weed talk is just me tryin' to seem cool. ;D

But, I AM very curious...what IS on that link???

Oh, and DUDE, I'm TOTALLY expectin' those tour dates any second now!!! Our boys are probably passin' a spliff around right now, tallkin' 'bout how SWEET the '09 tour is gunna be!!!!  8-)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Vadie Stark

QuoteDidn't mean to leave ya hangin' there Tracy! We moved over the weekend...don't have internet at (the new) home yet, and can't see your link at work!

If your link had a dude working all day and then going home to change diapers and unpack moving boxes, then you got my 4/20 spot on! ;D

[highlight]Sadly (but more fortunately, really) I haven't celebrated 4/20 as it deserves to be celebrated for 5 or 6 years. All my forum weed talk is just me tryin' to seem cool. ;D
[/highlight]

Oh, and DUDE, I'm TOTALLY expectin' those tour dates any second now!!! Our boys are probably passin' a spliff around right now, tallkin' 'bout how SWEET the '09 tour is gunna be!!!!  8-)

yea yea and I'm a real sheriff ;)

I can never see Tracy's vids or links that he posts, all I see is a lego with a question mark on it :( probably the time difference it's 1970 here ;D
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

pawpaw

QuoteDidn't mean to leave ya hangin' there Tracy! We moved over the weekend...don't have internet at (the new) home yet, and can't see your link at work!

[highlight]Sadly (but more fortunately, really) I haven't celebrated 4/20 as it deserves to be celebrated for 5 or 6 years. All my forum weed talk is just me tryin' to seem cool. ;D
[/highlight]

I can never see Tracy's vids or links that he posts, all I see is a lego with a question mark on it :( probably the time difference it's 1970 here ;D

You probably have a Mac, and are using Safari. I have the same setup...download Firefox, and use it as your browser, and then you can see all the direct youtube links that folks put up on here.

Vadie Stark

[/highlight]

You probably have a Mac, and are using Safari. I have the same setup...download Firefox, and use it as your browser, and then you can see all the direct youtube links that folks put up on here.

I don't think this will work but I'll try ;)

ycartrob

Try this:

Vadie Stark

Try this:

Thanks man.  :) Now I can Rock and Roll Every Day and Part of Every Night 8-)

Leontheslut

Any real pothead knows everyday is 420!!!

Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

capt. scotty

[/highlight]

I use firefox and have the same problem. Not with youtube stuff, but with some other video formats (flash, i think). Everytime it says I need to install a plugin, I do, but it still never works.

Its annoying.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

pawpaw

Try this:

YO! NICE!

Here are some more jams for our 4/20 tour date announcement party!

Vadie Stark

[/highlight]

I use firefox and have the same problem. Not with youtube stuff, but with some other video formats (flash, i think). Everytime it says I need to install a plugin, I do, but it still never works.

Its annoying.
Thanks for that headdy This POS I use is working pretty good right now.I can usually figure out what those posts are after a couple replies and then watch that shit somewhere. I tried to get all the crap for FLAC but it was nothing but trouble so I dont get that :P

Vadie Stark

Try this:

YO! NICE!

Here are some more jams for our 4/20 tour date announcement party!

Then we will reflect on Yesterday And Today for some real meat baby!

Vadie Stark

QuoteAny real pothead knows everyday is 420!!!

fuck man it's medicine. I'm not a pothead! I'm sick