DVDs you just bought

Started by MMJ_fanatic, Jan 08, 2009, 12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kydiddle

Quoteok, just watched ep 1 and 2 and was laughing my ass off. Damn, not avail in Region 1 so I'm stuck watching online until it is avail. Stupid f'n DVD regions.
Youtube?

Great news about Season3 Kydiddle! The brand new Christmas Special aired when I was home in the UK but I didn't watch it because I hadn't seen Season2 yet. It'll probably end up on the next DVD...
I had to do some searchin. Damn BBC had some eps up, but you have to live in the UK to watch. I was able to watch through surf the channel

Glad you found the episodes!! I'm laughing just thinking about the show.  ;D
Cow temperature.

mjkoehler

Quoteok, just watched ep 1 and 2 and was laughing my ass off. Damn, not avail in Region 1 so I'm stuck watching online until it is avail. Stupid f'n DVD regions.
Youtube?

Great news about Season3 Kydiddle! The brand new Christmas Special aired when I was home in the UK but I didn't watch it because I hadn't seen Season2 yet. It'll probably end up on the next DVD...
I had to do some searchin. Damn BBC had some eps up, but you have to live in the UK to watch. I was able to watch through surf the channel

Glad you found the episodes!! I'm laughing just thinking about the show.  ;D
Smithy and Nessa are killing me.

nickdavies7

i just got

Out For Justice
Juno
and Family Guy 7
Signatures are over rated

Jbones72

The  new 2 disc versions of Vertigo, Rear Window, and Psycho...

"Good...Even-ing"

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

ManNamedTruth

QuoteThe  new 2 disc versions of Vertigo, Rear Window, and Psycho...

"Good...Even-ing"

Good choices. Vertigo and Psycho are my favorite Hitchcock movies.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

mjkoehler

QuoteSomers Town
Moomins Boxset (7discs, 474mins!)
How's Somers Town? You watch it yet? I blame you for my love of Shane Meadows films  :P

dragonboy

QuoteSomers Town
Moomins Boxset (7discs, 474mins!)
How's Somers Town? You watch it yet? I blame you for my love of Shane Meadows films  :P
What, you don't want to talk about the Moomins?!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Just kidding  ;)

Haven't got it yet, should be tomorrow (Sat) or Monday.

I'm trying to lower my expectations because it's the first movie Shane is directing that he didn't right himself + it's not very long (70/80mins)

But it's hard to have low expectations because I love the man so much!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

You'll have to post  a review when you do see it. The trailer I saw, it looked great.

Moomins? I thought that was some new code for some Japanese drug.  ::) Not too much demand here for Finnish-Japanese cartoons.

dragonboy

My copy of Eden Lake just shipped:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjwRjdt4DFQ[/media]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjwRjdt4DFQ

83%: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/eden_lake/

"Well acted, well directed, and totally intense, 'Eden Lake' is the best horror film to come out of the UK in years."

Isobella

City of Ember
Tokyo Gore Police
Splinter
Lost Season 4

PapaJoeBear

QuoteCity of Ember
Tokyo Gore Police
Splinter
Lost Season 4

I saw Tokyo Gore Police at Best Buy this weekend,  and thought about grabbing it, even though I know nothing about it?  How is it/ Recommendable?

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

FACE

my dude and i had a nice day out yesterday and split:
-freaks and geeks entire series (marked down!)
-eraserhead box set (used, 15.99 opposed to 40)
-ed wood box set
-king of the hill season 2

plus merriweather post pavilion,b ut that's not a DVD.  too bad...

dragonboy

Quotemy dude and i had a nice day out yesterday and split:
-freaks and geeks entire series (marked down!)
-eraserhead box set (used, 15.99 opposed to 40)
-ed wood box set
-king of the hill season 2

plus merriweather post pavilion,b ut that's not a DVD.  too bad...
Did you sign a prenup?  ;)

dragonboy

My copy of RocknRolla just shipped  :D

ALady

First seasons of Mad Men and Friday Night Lights.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Janet

dragonboy