forum love connections

Started by wellfleet, Jul 31, 2006, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wellfleet

dorothy mantooth and bermuda hitchhiker's recent plans to spawn a child have made me wonder if there's ever been an MMJ Forum love connection.

has anyone here met that special someone through the Forum? any secret crushes or torrid affairs?

my huz and i met online about seven years ago in a hockey chat room so i'm just wonderin'...
everything sucks. really.

BH

Wow, can't wait for my wife to read this one......

Note to self: No more making baby jokes with Dorothy.... ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

sweatboard

The Rites Of Spring Show..............................That's all I'm going to say about that.  8)
There's Still Time.........

EC

QuoteThe Rites Of Spring Show..............................That's all I'm going to say about that.  8)

hahahahahahahaha!!!  ahahahahaha!!!  oh fuck that's funny as shit.  oh boy i needed that.  yay! :)  haha.

where is that fella anyhow?  he's been awol...

i'm already in love with everybody on the board, so it's always a treat to meet them in real life. ;)

primushead

I'm actually in the midst of writing a romance novel where two people on a forum (such as this) have a fantastic online romance, but that they are actually best friends in real life.  And, get this.  They hate each other in real life!  

I think I'm going to call it..."you've got forum".

ratsprayer

my wife and i met in a radiohead chat room back in 1997.  we kept in contact here and there until early 1999 and started dating later that year.

nearly 7 years and 2 kids later, it seems a bit weird to look back on it and wonder how we got here, in a good way, though.

ycartrob

A have a man crush on Brian, but I can't get up the nerve to tell him. I'd probably have to be the bitch in that one, he's such a rugged dude...

I've also often wondered what ratsprayer looks like naked, but I'm not sure its more a curiosity than a sexual thing.

ratsprayer

I've also often wondered what ratsprayer looks like naked, but I'm not sure its more a curiosity than a sexual thing.

next jacket show we attend together, you're gonna find out, big boy.

sweatboard

QuoteI'm actually in the midst of writing a romance novel where two people on a forum (such as this) have a fantastic online romance, but that they are actually best friends in real life.  And, get this.  They hate each other in real life!  

I think I'm going to call it..."you've got forum".

I'm confused are they best friends in real life or do they hate each other.  Anyway, I love the idea..........I'm sure you knew I would.  "You've Got Pina Colada's"  for some reason that's sounds like your telling someone they have tiny nuts.  

sweatboard

QuoteA have a man crush on Brian, but I can't get up the nerve to tell him. I'd probably have to be the bitch in that one, he's such a rugged dude...

Tracy, look I've been knowing about this for a while now.  I think when you gave me the wakeup call at your house wearing nothing but tighty whities and an erection I had got the picture.  Yeah, I've never been the bitch (I mean shit could you even IMAGINE that)  PM your way..............BITCH. ;)

tomEisenbraun

well what about EC and primushead?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

banjohead

Quotewell what about EC and primushead?

He better not be E-cheating on me.

sharliewho

The other forum I post at has had a t least two marriages, and lots of dating, but not me. I'm convinced you're all serial killers.

corey

QuoteThe Rites Of Spring Show..............................That's all I'm going to say about that.  Cool

hahahahah..... Was I the only other one involved in that?

Or was Tracy involved also?

BH

My wife said if I was really going to get a Jim James nursery rhymes album out of it I could have a Bermuda Mantooth. She's the best! ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

wellfleet

Quotemy wife and i met in a radiohead chat room back in 1997.  we kept in contact here and there until early 1999 and started dating later that year.

nearly 7 years and 2 kids later, it seems a bit weird to look back on it and wonder how we got here, in a good way, though.

dude... that's so bizarro... bruce and i met in a hockey chat room seven years ago and we still wonder how it all came together... how wonderfully parallel...
everything sucks. really.

whothrewthecake

QuoteMy wife said if I was really going to get a Jim James Nursery Rhymes album out of it I could have a Bermuda Mantooth. She's the best! ;)

that is a good woman right there.

Angry Ewok

This one may further fuel the suspicions that we're a couple, Meg.

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

megisnotreal

are we a couple... or do we both have mad photoshop skills?????  ;D

(i think the "thumbs-up" is a nice touch. my hair sure is shiny.)

anyway: thank you, forum, for introducing me to my other.