forum love connections

Started by wellfleet, Jul 31, 2006, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry Ewok

I'm not changing my nickname to "Happy Ewok"... that's just not going to happen.

;D
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

The DARK

In another time, in another place, in another face

red

megisnotreal

progressively less agitated ewok?

ratsprayer

Kel

QuoteAngryLovahEwok

i like this one.

mostly because you spelled it "Lovah"

extra points.

The DARK

QuoteAngryLovahEwok
::exclaims "Brilliant!" with decidedly British accent::
In another time, in another place, in another face

ratsprayer

thank you thank you.

i'll be here all week.  be sure to try the veal.

SiOuxTribe

Can I have sloppy seconds?
Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

red

QuoteSo you guys really are together? Thats great!

yeah, the secret is out.
Just don't break up, because then one of you will have to leave the board.  Or trade weekends.

sweatboard

I'm grinning from ear to ear on this one.  Congratulations Friends.  It's a Beautiful Thing!!!!!  WOW.  I hope you guys aren't fucking with us.  You are both such beautiful people.  Can I come to the wedding?  I'm guessing there is going to be one hell of a reception.  MMJ is playing....right?  If not, me and Meg (Hamilton) will sing "Come Closer" accapella for you.
There's Still Time.........

Angry Ewok

QuoteCan I have sloppy seconds?

Sorry, Sioux... I know you can't plan on love, and all that, but I really don't think it'd work out between us.

QuoteSo you guys really are together? Thats great!

yeah, the secret is out.
Just don't break up, because then one of you will have to leave the board.  Or trade weekends.

Yeah, that'd definitely not be cool... but it hasn't even crossed my mind, so I think we're okay.

Thanks for the support, guys and gals.

Angry Ewok

QuoteI'm grinning from ear to ear on this one.  Congratulations Friends.  It's a Beautiful Thing!!!!!  WOW.  I hope you guys aren't fucking with us.  You are both such beautiful people.  Can I come to the wedding?  I'm guessing there is going to be one hell of a reception.  MMJ is playing....right?  If not, me and Meg (Hamilton) will sing "Come Closer" accapella for you.

Yeah, we're not kidding around - we made our relationship "official" on Sunday, once we changed our profiles on FaceBook to reflect our new marital status. We got a kick out of that... FaceBook sent me a confirmation e-mail saying something like "Meg Dowdy, who you met randomly, claims to be your significant other - click HERE to acknowledge."

If I could get the Jacket to play at my wedding, I'd be proposing right about.. now.

TEO

Congrats! You two look so happy in the pic I just saw.   :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

mjkoehler

QuoteThat's better then the time my mum said "What are you listening to, those Cement Hookers?" in reference to me listening to Concrete Blondes one night when I still lived at home [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

That's funny. Perhaps mum had an old grudge against some blonde, hence unconsciously connecting blondes with hookers?

Come to think of it, she did act pretty henious towards any blondes I dated...hmmmmm.

megisnotreal

Yeah, we're not kidding around - we made our relationship "official" on Sunday, once we changed our profiles on FaceBook to reflect our new marital status. We got a kick out of that... FaceBook sent me a confirmation e-mail saying something like "Meg Dowdy, who you met randomly, claims to be your significant other - click HERE to acknowledge."

yeah, we didn't even like each other until facebook said it was okay.
;)

corey

How about "lessbuiltupfrustrationEwok"?  (if you know what I mean)....

(buh-duh- Bah!)

ycartrob

Brian, should we let our secret out too?

sweatboard

QuoteBrian, should we let our secret out too?

I hope Corey didn't see this.
There's Still Time.........

colleen

QuoteBrian, should we let our secret out too?

I hope Corey didn't see this.

a ménage à trois is always an option.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.