hello peoples

Started by ali, Sep 29, 2009, 11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ali

hey guys

been offline here for quite a long time (probably most of this year so far??)... hope you're all great!! what's news in your particular end of the world? here in oz we're waiting for summer - summer music festivals are starting to be announced, always an exciting time!

who else is on facebook?

still reeling slightly from my awesome first and much anticipated jacket gig in january... so amazingly fantastic. bumped sigur ros off top position on my "best gig ever" list.

ali  :)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

dragonboy

Hey Ali, good to hear from you  :)

I've signed up for Facebook but haven't bothered to do anything with it yet...must get that sorted.

Hope you have a good summer!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

TEO

FB request will be sent...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

mjkoehler

ali

love a song for the way it makes you feel

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

BH

Hey Ali!   Hope all is well!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

pawpaw

Hi Ali  :) How's the building design/construction industry going down in Oz?

Enjoy your summer!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

The DARK

Hey there!  :) We could use some ooooold time forumers right about now.

I am on facebook, will try to request.
In another time, in another place, in another face

Love Dogg

"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

ms. yvon

hey ali!

here in bldg 42, rm 8 it has been:  workworkworkcoffeeworkworkyawn

at home:  sewsewknitbeerbeersewsleepsew

tomorrow:  workworkworkcoffeeBASEBALLGAME!

one rad sidenote:  i'm working at a tv studio that is adjacent to a recording studio.  last week i walked out the gate and right by eric clapton who was standing outside chatting. !
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Penny Lane

one rad sidenote:  i'm working at a tv studio that is adjacent to a recording studio.  last week i walked out the gate and right by eric clapton who was standing outside chatting. !

SUH-WEET!!!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

TheBigChicken

Quotehey ali!

here in bldg 42, rm 8 it has been:  workworkworkcoffeeworkworkyawn

at home:  sewsewknitbeerbeersewsleepsew

tomorrow:  workworkworkcoffeeBASEBALLGAME!

8-)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry