Whatever the F you wanna talk about

Started by mickeyreds, May 04, 2009, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

QuoteI wonder what the original said

"homo sex is ____"

sinful?

Im pretty sure sinful couldnt fit in the space thats covered  ;D

i was guessing "sick"

i dont get what the arrow is supposed to be pointing at though and why it is fail
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Vadie Stark

Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

Leontheslut

QuoteI wonder what the original said

"homo sex is ____"

sinful?

Im pretty sure sinful couldnt fit in the space thats covered  ;D

i was guessing "sick"

i dont get what the arrow is supposed to be pointing at though and why it is fail

Yeah totally sick!
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

Leontheslut

Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

capt. scotty

Vadie Stark

Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

Leontheslut

MickeyReds

As long as you keep a straight face...

Leontheslut

capt. scotty

red

Riding my bike in a snowstorm to my "summer" class isn't that much fun.   [smiley=thumbdown.gif]

Leontheslut

My bike can't even handle gravel, let alone snow!

MickeyReds

QuoteMy bike can't even handle gravel, let alone snow!

MickeyReds

capt. scotty

QuoteMy bike can't even handle gravel, let alone snow!

That is one sweet seat. All it needs is a hole for my nuts to dangle and I could make a state-long trek in that bad boy.

MickeyReds

or could it be......

you and your step brother

MickeyReds

Leontheslut

Looks like it would be a stimulating ride.

MickeyReds