$10 ticket deals from ticketmaster/livenation

Started by DiscoStu65, Jun 30, 2010, 10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiscoStu65

these things are incredible.  really helping me make marathon july a reality.  

I'd already commited to 2 Phish shows and 2 Panic shows at full price this month.  Thanks to these deals, I've been able to grab a $10 ticket for Winwood/Santana and just got one for Gov't Mule/Jackie Greene, both this month as well

If any of you folks are in the NC/Raleigh area, Mule tickets are $10 today only on ticketmaster.  
My music will go on forever. Maybe it's a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts.

capt. scotty

man, i wish you posted this when it started over a week ago. today is the last day and the only $10 show in pittsburgh is toby keith  [smiley=thumbdown.gif]

i checked every show around here, including MMJ, to get the no service fee deal, and all of them had service fees when i was checking out.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

DiscoStu65

i don't think i'd go to a toby keith show if you paid me $10 to go.  

;D
My music will go on forever. Maybe it's a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts.

mahg33ta

santana / steve winwood seemed worth the flyer for $10

DiscoStu65

I think lawn tickets are going for $40+ for that one.