O R A N G E

Started by Tracy_3000, Jul 12, 2010, 01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy 3000

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

Tracy 3000

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

My Morning Coffee

~ I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong ~

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

vespachick

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Hawkeye

We could.

ALady

Heh - was just reminded on Sunday that Stephen Malkmus uses an Orange amp, modified a bit...  

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Penny Lane

QuoteHeh - was just reminded on Sunday that Stephen Malkmus uses an Orange amp, modified a bit...  

i luv him. and the amp..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ALady

pawpaw

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

BH

The Blues is #1!!!!11111!!!!!!111!11
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ALady

Sweet jebus, they were good last weekend.  I hope they come through on a club tour.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Ruckus

How crazy!?  When Tracy 1st posted this, this album cover (I remember the cardboard case so well) was the first thing that came to mind.

Stunted minds bumble alike. 8-)

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

johnnYYac

Y'know, when I first thought about a posting to the orange thread, Carrot Top came to mind.  But the images of him I was coming across on some Bing or Google search were far too terrifying.  I ended up looking at A Clockwork Orange instead; more sane.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Y'know, when I first thought about a posting to the orange thread, Carrot Top came to mind.  But the images of him I was coming across on some Bing or Google search were far too terrifying.  I ended up looking at A Clockwork Orange instead; more sane.

I was surprised Carrot Top wasn't one of the first choices.  Love Clockwork Orange.  Saw it on mushrooms once at a theater in royal oak, it was way weird.