YUM weekend

Started by crazylove, Oct 30, 2010, 06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazylove

So far, this weekend had been amazing!  Started with "famous" Penny Lane flying on her wings of gold into Indy and then car trip to the Ville.  Met up with the King; AMD, Taterbug, Mrs. Taterbug, Darkglow, Goose, Mother Goose and of course my sweet pet, LoveDog!

A strange thing happened on the way home, Penny Lane grew a beard and turned into AMD!...

We now have some jammin goin on in our home with TEO, AMD, Lovedog, and Penny Lane.

Love my MMJ peepes!  On yea, the show was great. Got to see Jim up close since I WAS ON THE RAIL!
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

Taterbug

Wow.. The experience is still sinking in. Crazylove, you and Teo are awesome. Pennylane, Darkglow, lovedog & AMd it was a pleasure hangin with ya'll.
I wish I had more energy after the show to hang with you guys but I left that inside the yum center. I look forward to the next tour when we can get together again.  It was a dream come true to be able to see the band in there home town and meet all the wonderful fans that I have met thru the years of being a forum member.  The memories of this will last a lifetime.  
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

.Walt

We now have some jammin goin on in our home with TEO, AMD, Lovedog, and Penny Lane.

When will that session be released?  8-)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

crazylove

When will that session be released?  8-)

Don't know release date yet, but it was "professionally" taped by Lovedog! 8-)
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

TEO

i think i saw you from a distance at the bbc pre-show. were you standing by pennylane?
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary