The Official Happy Birthday Thread

Started by johnnYYac, Nov 29, 2010, 12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Looks like we missed the birthdays of three members, two of whom we haven't heard from in quite some time.  Still...

Happy Birthday to FitzCarraldo (Sat. 11/27), Ghosts_on_TV (Sun. 11/28), and Sean Murphy (also Sun. 11/28).

Also, B-day shout outs to crazylove (tomorrow, 11/30) and ALady (Thurs. 12/2)!

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ManNamedTruth

QuoteLooks like we missed the birthdays of three members, two of whom we haven't heard from in quite some time.  Still...

Happy Birthday to FitzCarraldo (Sat. 11/27), Ghosts_on_TV (Sun. 11/28), and Sean Murphy (also Sun. 11/28).

I think Fitzcarraldo is Sean Murphy. My birthday was 11/10 so happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday crazylove and ALady! This should be the official birthday thread instead of starting a new one all the time.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

johnnYYac

QuoteLooks like we missed the birthdays of three members, two of whom we haven't heard from in quite some time.  Still...

I think Fitzcarraldo is Sean Murphy. My birthday was 11/10 so happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday crazylove and ALady! This should be the official birthday thread instead of starting a new one all the time.
Maybe we should start a new subforum!  ;)

I always thought Sean Murphy was Murph, whose icon was a winking baseball dude with arms and legs (something like that).  

Happy belated to you, MNT.  I'll add you to the forum calendar.  For those not aware of it, check it out and let me add you to it.  

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=john%40johnnyyac.com&ctz=America/New_Yo...

peafunk31

Homer no function beer well without.

ALady

Thanks in advance for the pre-birthday wishes   ;)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

jones

Check it out, yo!
http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1279717211

johnnYYac

Check it out, yo!
I thought that one was for PennyLane.  Good Intentions!

johnnYYac

QuoteAug 7th is my b-day JohnnYYac :)
You're in!

jones

Check it out, yo!
I thought that one was for PennyLane.  Good Intentions!
That's a good song.  

She was just the lucky first shout out.  It moved on to Ms. Y by the end of the third page, but then fizzled after that.

capt. scotty

My birthday was 11/10 so happy birthday to me!

;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Ghosts_on_TV

Thanks! and Happy Birthday!  ;D Yeah, Fitz is Sean, and his B day is the same as mine.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Penny Lane

Missed MJK's birthday yesterday!!

:D ;) :) :o

Sorry, my brit pop guru. Happy birthday.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

johnnYYac

Happy Birthday tomorrow, Eric!   I've enjoyed getting to know you in Vermont and T5.  A genuinely nice guy.  Looking forward to seeing you at Bob and Trish's next month, my man. 

ericm

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 06, 2011, 08:56 PM
Happy Birthday tomorrow, Eric!   I've enjoyed getting to know you in Vermont and T5.  A genuinely nice guy.  Looking forward to seeing you and Bob and Trish's next month, my man. 

Thanks for the kind words and great b-day card.  8)

I'm looking forward to Trish and Bob's also. I'm jonesing for another great Jacket get-together. ;)
"Where's Jim going?"

headhunter

Happy Birthday Eric.  Looking forward to seeing you next month.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

ericm

Quote from: headhunter on Jan 07, 2011, 12:39 PM
Happy Birthday Eric.  Looking forward to seeing you next month.

Thanks Jeff. Looking forward to seeing you and Beth too.
"Where's Jim going?"

johnnYYac

:birthdays: :birthdays: Happy Birthday, Rowan!  Jan. 16th :birthdays: :birthdays:

:birthdays: :birthdays: Happy Birthday, Tracy!   Jan. 18th :birthdays: :birthdays:

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ALady

Happy birthday, Miss br00ke!  Hope you're having a good one!   :beer:
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

woodnymph

OOoo hey happy birthday Br00ke!!! Hope it's a seriously rockin' day!!  :D  :birthdays:
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time