Off-Topic > Off-Topic Ramblings

The Official Happy Birthday Thread

(1/264) > >>

johnnYYac:
Looks like we missed the birthdays of three members, two of whom we haven't heard from in quite some time.  Still...

Happy Birthday to FitzCarraldo (Sat. 11/27), Ghosts_on_TV (Sun. 11/28), and Sean Murphy (also Sun. 11/28).

Also, B-day shout outs to crazylove (tomorrow, 11/30) and ALady (Thurs. 12/2)!

ManNamedTruth:

--- Quote ---Looks like we missed the birthdays of three members, two of whom we haven't heard from in quite some time.  Still...

Happy Birthday to FitzCarraldo (Sat. 11/27), Ghosts_on_TV (Sun. 11/28), and Sean Murphy (also Sun. 11/28).

--- End quote ---

I think Fitzcarraldo is Sean Murphy. My birthday was 11/10 so happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday crazylove and ALady! This should be the official birthday thread instead of starting a new one all the time.

johnnYYac:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---Looks like we missed the birthdays of three members, two of whom we haven't heard from in quite some time.  Still...

--- End quote ---

I think Fitzcarraldo is Sean Murphy. My birthday was 11/10 so happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday crazylove and ALady! This should be the official birthday thread instead of starting a new one all the time.
--- End quote ---
Maybe we should start a new subforum!  ;)

I always thought Sean Murphy was Murph, whose icon was a winking baseball dude with arms and legs (something like that).  

Happy belated to you, MNT.  I'll add you to the forum calendar.  For those not aware of it, check it out and let me add you to it.  

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=john%40johnnyyac.com&ctz=America/New_Yo...

peafunk31:
Aug 7th is my b-day JohnnYYac :)

ALady:
Thanks in advance for the pre-birthday wishes   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version