Previous topic - Next topic

woodnymph

What was I thinking!

This is the tune I should've posted!

Paul Simon- Born at the Right Time
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

woodnymph

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZZZ YNWAAA!!!

It feels like yesterday traipsing along Tinker St. wondering who I was meeting and what would unfold!!  You bring the magick, girl!!

And I am SO grateful to have met you, and I hope your birthday is a truly special and amazing one this year too!!!!  Thanks for being such an awesome chicka (and for taking me under your wing like a lil sis #2 of sorts!!  ;D)

Miss you and hope to see you again soon!!!  Lots of love!!  :-* :-*  :-*  :birthdays: :birthdays:

e_wind

Quote from: woodnymph on Oct 13, 2011, 09:11 AM
Happy Birthday, Paul Simon!!!!

Paul Simon- The Coast

Paul Simon- Spirit Voices

paul simon at Hangout this year gets my award for "unexpected best show ever"
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

johnnYYac

Happy Birthday, Liz (ynwa) and Jane!!!  Can't wait to share another show with you in December.  Have a great one!

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

tdb810

Happy Birthday Lizzie!!!  Hope it is a spectacular day : )   :birthdays: :birthdays:

Happy Birthday Jane! :birthdays: :birthdays:
.....Back at the Model Home

headhunter

Happy Birthday Jane!

Happy Birthday Liz, my special rail buddy and one of my first forum friends!
was some shakin' and some record playin'

ericm

Quote from: headhunter on Oct 16, 2011, 06:08 PM
Happy Birthday Jane!

Happy Birthday Liz, my special rail buddy and one of my first forum friends!

Almost missed this.  :o

Two forum friends, who were also part of our JFW/ Merriweather crew.  :thumbsup:  8)

Happy Birthday!! Hope it was a great one.  :beer:

"Where's Jim going?"

woodnymph

Oh my I didn't know it was Jane's bday today too (sorry Jane!)  Hope you gals both had an awesome day!!!!!   :birthdays: :birthdays: :birthdays:

ynwa

aww, thanks a lot gang  :-*  birthday wishes from my mmj family makes me feel all warm & fuzzy.  and no, i haven't been drinking...

and a happy belated birthday to jane - yay b-day buddy!  i hope you had a wonderful day!
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

Jane

Thanks for the bday wishes!

can't wait til dec to have one last MMJ show for the year!

kydiddle

I missed these birthday wishes...thank you all very much.  :beer: (I like to avoid my birthday...)

And happiest of days to ynwa and Jane!!  :birthdays:
Cow temperature.

Ruckus

Happy belated to ynwa and Jane :beer:

Hey Jane, they're building a brewery next to Woodberry supposedly that's gonna open in the spring :D
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

johnnYYac

:birthdays:

Happy Birthday to the founder of The Steam Engine blog.  I've said before and I'll say it again... when I discovered MMJ on May 5, 2008 (SNL) and sought more of this curious band, Jason's site provided me with the live shows, videos, and connected me to this forum.  Look what you've done!  ;) 

And, exactly one year ago today, at Terminal 5, I met the man and was able to offer birthday greetings in person!

Bon Anniversaire, Jason!

headhunter

Happy Birthday Jason from me and my ipod.  Both of us are better off having met you.

Have a great day sir.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

weeniebeenie

Happy Belated Birthday Jason.
And everyone else I missed. Sorry.
How loud can silence get?

woodnymph

Happy Birthday (if I'm not mistaken!), Mr. Chode!!!!  Hope it's an awesome day for ya!!!   :birthdays: :birthdays: :birthdays:

johnnYYac

Yes, a merry birthday to El Choderino!  Thanks for your behind-the-scenes advice, the cool Patrick t-shirt, and contributions to this here forum.  Seems we only met briefly last year at T5 #5 for the shirt delivery.  Here's hoping for another chance to raise glasses and melt faces.  Will you make preshow at Stout NYC?

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

el_chode

Thanks y'all

As for the pre-show, I have yet to decide if it is more advantageous to take off the day of the concert or the day after. That will be the deciding factor.
I'm surrounded by assholes

johnnYYac

:birthdays: Its Man Named Truth's birthday today!   :birthdays:

Seriously.  No lie...

Have a great one!