The Official Happy Birthday Thread

Started by johnnYYac, Nov 29, 2010, 12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crispy

Happy birthday, fellow vinyl nut!

:beer: :beer: :beer:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

ericm

Happy Birthday Jeff!!! 

I hope it's a great one, with many, many more to come.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

Fully

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

johnnYYac

Happy Birthday, Jeff!  Have a great day! Look forward to seeing you and Beth again, though for now it looks like Newport is the next time. 
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

manonthemoon

Happy Birthday from us as well, Jeff.  Hopefully you and Beth have some nice plans.
Alive or Just Breathing

headhunter

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!  Mrs. HH and I played hooky and had a nice day in SoHo and the west village with a yummy sangria filled lunch down on Mulberry Street in Little Italy.  A terrific way to spend the big 5-0!

was some shakin' and some record playin'

ericm

The big 5-0! Shit man, you're catching up. :wink:

Wish I would've know about that sooner, but here's a little old school double shot for ya.  :beer:

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN & THE E STREET BAND - INCIDENT ON 57TH ST + ROSALITA Live PASSAIC SEPT., 20 1978
"Where's Jim going?"

lil sis

Happy birthday to my best rail buddy!!  Hope it is GREAT one.  :beer:
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

johnnYYac

Happy Birthday, Taterbug!  You beat me to 46 by 80 days! 

Its your day!  Treat yourself to some Thai Genital Massage...   :bath:

MrWhippy

Happy birthday Tater!  Great to meet you at Forecastle.

Maybe if you go for the 90 minute genital massage package we can split it.  I'd say if a 45 minute genital massage isn't enough, you're doing it wrong.
My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

Fully

Tater, here's some velour to gently cradle your balls on your birthday!

http://sweatsedo.com/

You'll need it at your smoking yoga class! :cheesy:

I know how you feel about the white, but the green may look better on you. It would tie in with pickles.

Penny Lane

Happy birthday, Tater! I can definitely see you in a flourescent green sweatsedo! Looking forward to Nashville if you can make it.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

LD

Happy Birthday Tater!  Looking forward to meeting you at the Crowes in Chi town!!! :beer:
It's too late to play it safe so let's let it all ride

Penny Lane

Quote from: Fully on Mar 01, 2013, 09:06 AM

did you superimpose Tater's face here?!! that's him! can you do that with him on a motorcycle in his pickle green sweatsedo?
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

johnnYYac

Quote from: Penny Lane on Mar 01, 2013, 10:49 AM

did you superimpose Tater's face here?!! that's him! can you do that with him on a motorcycle in his pickle green sweatsedo?
It does look like him.  Here are some more...

Doo Doo Brown

Uncle Frank

tdb810

Happy Birthday Tater!!! Hope you get a sweatsedo in every color of the rainbow! Have a wonderful day and a fantastic year ahead!!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
.....Back at the Model Home

Taterbug

Oh boy.  Thanks everyone.  I really appreciate the bday wishes.  Those pics are fantastic.  I do see a slight resemblance.  I only wear my velour when I go to the strip club. Which reminds me I need to wash them. 
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Fully

Sounds like you'll have a great Bday at the strip club... We have one close to my house called The Boobie Bungalow.

Fully

Quote from: Penny Lane on Mar 01, 2013, 10:49 AM

looks like he's even playing a game of pocket pool! I think that's really Tater.