The Official Happy Birthday Thread

Started by johnnYYac, Nov 29, 2010, 12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

Happy Birthday, MMJ_fanatic, wherever you are...

johnnYYac

Happy Birthday Jaimoe!  Welcome to the 46 club!  I'm in it for a few more months.

How's a guy from Toronto a Bruins fan? 

Hope its a good day!

Jaimoe

Quote from: johnnYYac on Mar 26, 2014, 11:40 AM
Happy Birthday Jaimoe!  Welcome to the 46 club!  I'm in it for a few more months.

How's a guy from Toronto a Bruins fan? 

Hope its a good day!

Hey thanks! I'm celebrating tonight after work with my newborn!

Why a Bruins fan? I moved to Toronto for school in the early '90s and love my adopted town, but I grew up a Bruins fan due to family connections with the team; plus, I was born and raised in Kingston, Ontario, which is at the edge of the Thousand Islands (located on the US-Can border nearly the exact distance between Toronto and Montreal). My town in the '70s and '80s was a Boston and Montreal hotbed (it's more Ottawa and Toronto now). However, I'm a diehard Raptors and Blue Jays fan, plus due to Kingston's relative proximity to Syracuse, I'm also a big Orangemen supporter.Yes, due to the latter and former, I've suffered a lot.

Mr. White

Happy Birthday Jaimoe and congratulations on the new baby!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Jaimoe

Quote from: Mr. White on Mar 26, 2014, 10:45 PM
Happy Birthday Jaimoe and congratulations on the new baby!

Thanks Mr. W!

Mr. White

Happy 45th birthday, Crispy!
Whatever happened to your alter-ego crispycowboy?

MrWhippy

My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

headhunter

Happy Birthday Crispy.  May you live with the spirit of the cabin all day.

was some shakin' and some record playin'

Crispy

Haha, thanks guys!

Mr. White, I think crispycowboy went away long, long ago, back when we could actually change our handles. I had forgotten that I had used that one here!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

johnnYYac

Happy Birthday, Chris, you fool!

ericm

Happy Birthday Crispy!  Have a great one my friend, and here's hoping a great Manhattan or Old Fashioned is waiting for ya after work.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

Crispy

Thanks, y'all! There will likely be a couple of cocktails in my near after-work future, though I haven't had an Old Fashioned since my encounter with that redhead from Southie in 2012...  :grin:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

johnnYYac

Happy Birthday, weeniebeenie!  Hope all is well down under...

Crispy

Happy birthday, weeniebeenie!  :beer: :beer: :beer:

(It's probably already tomorrow there, or the next day)

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

johnnYYac

A great Happy Birthday to the one and only scosby2!  Early on in my discovery of MMJ, I decided to fly from NH to Birmingham and follow MMJ on the first three stops of their 2010 spring tour.  Flew in, rented a car, checked into the hotel, then drove over to the home of a forum member I'd never met in person.  I now count him as a very good friend.  Happy 29th, Seth.

http://youtu.be/jY1rqtWQwbs

johnnYYac

Mr. White

Happy Birthday (late) to weeniebeenie and scosby2, and (today) to Deathstick and Hawkeye!

weeniebeenie

Quote from: Mr. White on Apr 17, 2014, 01:26 PM
Happy Birthday (late) to weeniebeenie and scosby2, and (today) to Deathstick and Hawkeye!
Thank you!

Happy Birthday scosby2, Deathstick and Hawkeye!
How loud can silence get?