The Official Happy Birthday Thread

Started by johnnYYac, Nov 29, 2010, 12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taterbug

Happy belated Bday Fully !!!  You're the best.  Your Durty factor is some next level shit. I really value the education you have given me.   :cheesy:
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Fully

How buzzed were you when you wrote that, Tater?  LOLOLOL!

Taterbug

Quote from: Fully on Dec 27, 2014, 08:49 PM
How buzzed were you when you wrote that, Tater?  LOLOLOL!

I wasn't buzzed,  Just in the zone  :beer:
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

johnnYYac

Erik (exis10z) would have turned 46 today. Miss you, Erik.  :beer:

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Mr. White

Quote from: johnnYYac on Dec 31, 2014, 06:26 PM
Erik (exis10z) would have turned 46 today. Miss you, Erik.  :beer:

Here's some Jazz in memory of Erik. I know he would have loved this one from Miles Davis and John Coltrane from 1960.
http://youtu.be/4_z221y8TOs
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Crispy

Damn, man. Wish there was an emoji for pouring one out. This'll have to do: :beer:
Cheers, Erik
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

johnnYYac

Happiest of Birthdays to a good friend, Mr. Eric H., aka ericm! 

Here's to sharing some Jacket sometime, somewhere, in 2015.   :beer:

Have a great day, Eric!

Happy Birthday Eric!

peafunk31

Happy Bday, Eric!!!! Drinks on me! :beer:
Homer no function beer well without.

Fully

Have a great birthday, EricM! May our paths cross frequently this summer and fall!

Crispy

Happy Birthday, Eric! Miss you, brother!  :beer: :beer: :beer:

:bath:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

headhunter

Happy Birthday to one of my all-time favorite MMJ forum friends.
One of the all time good-guys. 

Kinda like the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz.  Although Eric M clearly has a brain.

See you at the front of the line real soon buddy. 

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
was some shakin' and some record playin'

Taterbug

Happy Birthday Eric M. !!    :beer:

ericm

:smiley:

Thanks so much everyone. I appreciate  all the kind words,and looking forward to seeing all of you sometime this year! It's been way too long but we'll make up for it for sure.  :beer:

I got the absolute best gift ever today. My daughter recently completed another battery of tests,and we got the results back today. Once again they all came back clean, and while Feb. 14th is the official date her recovery started, we are inching closer to six years of being cancer free!! Couldn't ask for anything better, and wanted to share our good news with you guys.

Between that, and seeing all these birthday wishes, it's been a great day for sure. Thanks again, and can't wait to share some shows with you all.

Lol at that pic Crispy! Very cool indeed, and I'm sure Jeff got a big kick out of it too.  :thumbsup:  :cool:

"Where's Jim going?"

mtngurl

Happy birthday ericm! Great news about your daughter. Hopefully we can hang at red rocks this summer!!
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill.

manonthemoon

Happy B-day Eric and congrats on the great news, hopefully you are getting some nice family time in FL to celebrate.  Cheers. :beer:
Alive or Just Breathing

Angelo

Happy Birthday, Eric. How awesome that you received such great news today. Hope you had an awesome day, friend.

Mr. White

Mr. White

Happy Birthday (a couple of days late) dmooney99!

johnnYYac

johnnYYac