The Official Happy Birthday Thread

Started by johnnYYac, Nov 29, 2010, 12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

searchinbig

Just noticed this:

It's Johnny's birthday, it's Johnny's birthday!!

Happy Birthday John! Hope you are feeling better and have a great day! And, thanks for all you do around here.  :beer:
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

ericm

Happy Birthday John!! 

Have a great day, and wishing you all the best.

Chin Don.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

armando

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Mr. White

Happy Birthday John!!! (You caught up with me, but I'll pass you back up in September.)

We love and appreciate you!!!

I'm looking forward to finally meeting you in a few weeks in Chicago (We'll be there for nights 2 & 3).

Be well and take care!!!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Crispy

Happy Birthday, JohnnyYac! You are the man, indeed.

:beer: :beer: :beer:
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

johnnYYac

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, here and on Facebook.   :beer:

Unfortunately, I spent most of my birthday in the hospital, getting discharged at 5pm on a liquid diet (no, not beer), so no cake!    :angry:

It comes with the territory; GI bleeding while taking three anticoagulant medications for my mechanical aortic valve and the metal stent in my left coronary artery.  Second 2-3 day hospitalization in one week.  Better now than while I'm in Chicago!    :thumbsup:

Cameron

Quote from: johnnYYac on May 17, 2015, 05:54 PM
Happy Birthday to three righteous dudes: Cameron, manonthemoon, and Tired Eyes.  Hope it is a good day.  Celebrate with a live stream of MMJ @ Hangout Fest, 7:15-9:00 PM CST.

http://hangoutmusicfest.com/livefeed/

Thanks! And get well soon, man.

johnnYYac

Happy birthday, bluesky and blucas!

johnnYYac

Happy Birthday, nuggets!  Hope our paths cross in 2015.  Now that neither of us is in New England, that might be tough.  Hope all is well and you had a great day!

johnnYYac

A quick shout out to my birthday brother, iLikeBeer!  We share a birthday (May 19), so you'd think I wouldn't forget.  I had an excuse.  Hope it was a great day, Matt!

! No longer available

johnnYYac

Happy Birthday, Shug!  :beer:

A belated birthday wish to our long-lost Soulshine...  :cry:  Hope you're well, wherever you are...  :thumbsup:

Mr. White

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 17, 2015, 12:49 PM

A belated birthday wish to our long-lost Soulshine...  :cry:  Hope you're well, wherever you are...  :thumbsup:

Yes! Happy Birthday Shug. Also, Happy Birthday ffghtrs!

(A late Happy Birthday goes out to justbecauseido who had his birthday while up in Chicago...Night 1 I think it was. It was good to meet you!)

johnnYYac

Quote from: Mr. White on Jun 17, 2015, 02:50 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 17, 2015, 12:49 PM

Yes! Happy Birthday Shug. Also, Happy Birthday ffghtrs!

(A late Happy Birthday goes out to justbecauseido who had his birthday while up in Chicago...Night 1 I think it was. It was good to meet you!)
Josh (justbecauseido) sat right next to me on night 2, so I was able to wish him a happy birthday in person and rock out with his mom and friends!

Mr. White

Mr. White

MarkW

The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

headhunter

Happy Birthday to Penny Lane!   

One of the all time best MMJ friends and family there is!   Miss you girl.

was some shakin' and some record playin'

johnnYYac

Mr. White

Happy Birthday rjlemons!

Sorry I didn't get to see you at Forecastle. I had made my way to the rail during Connor Oberst's band's set and didn't want to leave my spot for MMJ (didn't get to socialize much at all).

rjlemons

Quote from: Mr. White on Jul 24, 2015, 08:11 AM
Happy Birthday rjlemons!

Sorry I didn't get to see you at Forecastle. I had made my way to the rail during Connor Oberst's band's set and didn't want to leave my spot for MMJ (didn't get to socialize much at all).
Thanks, Mr. White! No worries, we are both on row B Jim side for Nashville so I'll see you next week!  :thumbsup: