The TV Thread

Started by dragonboy, Sep 01, 2006, 06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMc55

The new series of Extras starts on BBC2 toninght. Just saw a trailer with Orlando Bloom in. Really funny  ;D

dragonboy

I read an interview with Ricky G & Stephen M this week. David Bowie is in the new series too.
Hope it's good, I'll have to wait for the DVD...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

MarkW

Extras and the Sopranos.

Thursday nights just got interesting again in the UK  :)

Dragonboy, I've not heard you mention the Astoria for, ooohh, literally hours.  Have you forgotten you're going?  :P
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

dragonboy

QuoteDragonboy, I've not heard you mention the Astoria for, ooohh, literally hours.  Have you forgotten you're going?  :P
Haha! No, I haven't forgotten don't worry!!!  ;D
Sorry, am I getting too much?

I'm in the middle of packing - blah...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

db, if there was a reality show, following you on your trip, i wouldn't miss a single episode.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dragonboy

Quotedb, if there was a reality show, following you on your trip, i wouldn't miss a single episode.
;D Cheers Bro!

SMc55

Just watched Extras. Orlando Bloom and Keith Chegwin! What more could you want?  ;D

BH

QuoteJust watched Extras. Orlando Bloom and Keith Chegwin! What more could you want?  ;D

Can't wait to find out when it's going to start here on HBO.  I think it's only a couple months away.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

SMc55

Can't wait to find out when it's going to start here on HBO.  I think it's only a couple months away.

I was laughing out loud. Really funny, and a bit sad as well. Perfect.

MarkW

Extras was the lick.  Now watching Japanorama. DB, it's made me ache to visit Japan - I might just sneak into your suitcase on the way back...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

aMD

Head On! Apply directly to the forehead.

ali

Quotedb, if there was a reality show, following you on your trip, i wouldn't miss a single episode.

;D
love a song for the way it makes you feel

dragonboy

QuoteExtras was the lick.  Now watching Japanorama. DB, it's made me ache to visit Japan - I might just sneak into your suitcase on the way back...
Keith Chegwin?!! Classic!  ;D
What's Japanorama Mark? Is it anything like The Super Bonzai Video Show? I bought that on DVD a couple of years ago, pretty funny.

MarkW

Keith Chegwin?!! Classic!  ;D
What's Japanorama Mark? Is it anything like The Super Bonzai Video Show? I bought that on DVD a couple of years ago, pretty funny.

It's a series with Jonathan Ross (I think a follow up to one a few years ago), exploring Japanese popular culture.  Last night was about Otaku (Japanese nerds, apparently) and their obsession with manga and anime.  Also something really weird about "maid cafes".

Synopsis here:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/tv/japanorama/

red

I watched the pilot of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and absolutely loved it!

I'm just about to go watch the finale of Season 2 of Lost.  Then I'll finish Season 1 of the Office (US) [i'm catching up in time to see the episode that Ricky and Stephen are writing] and then I'm starting on Season 1 of the Sopranos.

My dvd viewing schedule has more thought put into it than my near future.

fitzcarraldo

aha ha  :D Nice.

Just saw a hilarious new show on Independent Film Channel, The Minor Accomplishments of Jackie Woodman.
It's about a thirty something woman in the entertainment biz in Hollywood. Laura Kightlinger is frickin amazing.  

I miss Entourage already.  

dragonboy

Have been watching a lot of Boston Legal on DVD this week.
Captain Kirk rules  ;D

Jacket Fanatic

Boston Legal is one of my favorites right now, the new season is great. The cast is perfect but without William Shatner it would be nothing. I also enjoy lot's of Family Guy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Robot Chicken, and The War at Home.

dragonboy

Is the new Season Season2? I pre-ordered that one from amazon yesterday.
I must have watched 4 or 5 episodes of Season1 in a row last night...

Jacket Fanatic

The show is currently in season 3 on TV. Tuesday will be the 3rd episode of this season, everyone should check it out.