Enjoy the show Crispy, and the company.  :cool:
"Where's Jim going?"

Crispy

Quote from: ericm on Nov 16, 2013, 08:52 AM
Quote from: Fully on Nov 16, 2013, 05:52 AM
Tell her hi for me!

Ditto!   :thumbsup: :beer:

Enjoy the show Crispy, and the company.  :cool:

I will, and from you too, Fully! Unfortunately, unless someone gives me a miracle, I'm not going to the show.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

weeniebeenie

Just got tickets to see Neil Finn at the Sydney Opera House in March! :cheesy:
How loud can silence get?

Hawkeye

1) My wife just got a job that will put at least an extra $1k per month in our pockets, between her raise and what we are saving by going to part time daycare!!!  Woohoo!

2) My daughter is ridiculously fun to play with at this age (15 months).

3) I am in audio nirvana with my new speakers and headphones.

Life is good!

It will be better next Monday, when I can drink again!  I caught a virus that makes your liver work extra hard, so drinking is a no-no.  Should be cleared on Monday!  Only had 3 drinks since this started on October 11.   :beer:
We could.

ms. yvon

ericm:  wonderful news!

crispy:  envious of your soulshine action

hawkeye:   :beer:

my current joy: popped into my fave sewing/fabric store to hear "wordless chorus" playing. my worlds collided in the best way!  oh, and i was full of espresso and had just been sitting in the sun crocheting.  good day!  :bath:
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Willard1979

In no particular order

My great friends

My gf

Music

Movies

walterfredo

March 14th.  Thank you Tom Birdsey.

http://www.steakandbjday.com/

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

The Radar Watches Me

Finally getting out walking again in the cool evenings without too many bugs yet.
I hope you make it on this Earth.

weeniebeenie

Current Joys have gotten way too far down the page!

Pearl Jam's official tumblr posted one of my photos from my Flickr on their page! Yippee!
How loud can silence get?

searchinbig

Bump......

Text from Daughter in college today:

"Could not be happier it's Friday! Yesterday I was so mad and stressed so I blasted One Big Holiday a couple times, ate a Krause's truffle and was completely fine after that!"

:smiley:
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

ericm

Quote from: searchinbig on Apr 10, 2015, 07:29 AM
Bump......

"Could not be happier it's Friday! Yesterday I was so mad and stressed so I blasted One Big Holiday a couple times, ate a Krause's truffle and was completely fine after that!"

Some excellent parenting right there.  :wink:  :thumbsup:  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

Fully

Quote from: ericm on Apr 12, 2015, 10:10 AM
Quote from: searchinbig on Apr 10, 2015, 07:29 AM
Bump......

Some excellent parenting right there.  :wink:  :thumbsup:  :beer:
Yes, that child has been raised well.

mind at large

today marks one year since my wife and i moved to germany with our two dogs (for animal lovers: they flew in the cabin with us).  the twenty hours of moving were a struggle, but every second since - has been amazing. 

now, it appears as though we will be headed back stateside in six-months time.  we have been fortunate enough to have traveled throughout europe and will spend the next half year enjoying the time we have left. 

seeing mmj in köln before we move back will be the icing on the kick ass cake.

current joy =  life

LBSUNFLWR

that's awesome!

my current joy: I got an iPhone 6 last night after having an iPhone 3 for the last 3-4 years. so far it is incredible. Guy at the store said I was way too young to be so out of touch. Ha!

vespachick

Pickathon in 7 sleeps.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

LBSUNFLWR

This thread needs more activity. It makes everyone feel good when they read it.

kholl44

I attended the Forecastle show with one of my best friends from out of town who was seeing them for the first time; he said he's been jamming to MMJ since he got back home and now we are looking at more shows to go together in the future!

Converted another one!
I'm in love with this soul; it's a meaning that I understand

LBSUNFLWR

good work!

I got tickets to see Colin Hay in November. As a child in the 80's I was always a fan and then when he resurfaced to me on Scrubs many years ago I became a fan again! I got 5th row seats at The Taft in Cincinnati. It's on a Saturday in November and I am really looking forward to it. Also really curious to see how many people will be there...