Main Menu

Memberpics

Started by Tree, Mar 08, 2006, 08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devil Ledbetter

Quote from: aMillionDreams on Feb 12, 2012, 12:26 PM

50 Megs tab site, check.
Bourbon Barrel Stout brewer, check.

And just when I thought he couldn't be any more amazing, he whips out a beard.

We understand it's the '90s.

Luna Moth

unrelated but how do you get an avatar to work? what size does it have to be?

johnnYYac

Here we see our Crispy pal Chris at the end of the MMJ set at Austin City Limits Festival last year, about to punch out that lady for taking his spot on the rail. 

Actually, he had just shaken hands in a masterful, overhand move with the guy to his left, is fist pumping for joy to the woman, and will then man-brace the dude to his right!  The OBH encore was unfuckingreal, so understandably, you gotta high-five some folks. 
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Haldon

My roommate hosted an Easter Party (my first one ever) complete with an Easter Egg Hunt and everything.  I tried my best to dress in a festive outfit.

Fully

And Haldon, while I never got to tell you how fine your festive Easter outfit was, let me say that it doesn't hold a candle to your festive tuxedo tshirt at Red Rocks. That shirt keeps popping up everytime I see the audience in that video. Welcome Home, Haldon!

Shug

"Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep"

vespachick

Quote from: Fully on Sep 05, 2012, 12:00 AM
And Haldon, while I never got to tell you how fine your festive Easter outfit was, let me say that it doesn't hold a candle to your festive tuxedo tshirt at Red Rocks. That shirt keeps popping up everytime I see the audience in that video. Welcome Home, Haldon!
Haldon, weren't you rocking the tuxedo tshirt at MSG a few years back? 
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Haldon

Quote from: vespachick on Sep 05, 2012, 11:55 AM
Quote from: Fully on Sep 05, 2012, 12:00 AM
Haldon, weren't you rocking the tuxedo tshirt at MSG a few years back?

Thanks for the Easter outfit appreciation.  To clear up the tux/tux t-shirt matter I have included the below pictures.

I was rocking a true tuxedo at MSG for NYE a few years back

I was rocking the tuxedo t-shirt at RCMH and Red Rocks

In sum....I'm just a fancy gent

johnnYYac

My little Lauren finally gets her first MMJ shirt.

lucylew

Very cute John!

Fully

She's adorable, John.

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

Devil Ledbetter

Quote from: johnnYYac on Sep 09, 2012, 01:21 AM

Squeeee! That shirt is almost as cute as your daughter.
We understand it's the '90s.

armando

Awesome. Is she into the band, too?

iLikeBeer

Great pic Johnny!  She's a cutie!  May I ask where you got the shirt? 

johnnYYac

Quote from: iLikeBeer on Sep 11, 2012, 01:46 PM
Great pic Johnny!  She's a cutie!  May I ask where you got the shirt?
Thanks for the kind words, everyone.  Despite my mug, I've cranked out some cute kids.  Lauren, age 4, loves MMJ, knows the lyrics to Steam Engine well enough to call out when Jim flubbed lyrics on a taping played in the car, asks for Steam or Bermuda Highway lullabyes, and constantly requests "Black Meadow".  The shirt was purchased at the merch table in Philly.  I was bummed they had no kids sizes in shirts, then saw this.  Not yet available elsewhere. 

ItBeats4Jew

we got that same shirt for my 5 yr old, Spencer, at the Brooklyn show.  he's hoping to get it signed at the Greek soundcheck.
what Madonna said really helped

Crispy

Happy peeps at the Greek!

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

darkglow

getting married to my best friend.. she said "YES!"

stef's not a member on the forum (she says she can't think of a screen name) but some of you guys met her at Forecastle in the 'ville.

tdb810

many congrats tyler & stef!  you guys look great!!!  When's the big day, and more importantly, what will be your wedding song?   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
.....Back at the Model Home