...for Pearl Jam fans...

Started by thepennylaneNYC, Jul 03, 2008, 10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penny Lane

Eddie Vedder will embark on a month-long solo tour beginning August 1st in Boston and ending August 22nd in Chicago with select dates in Canada (full list of tour dates below).

Tickets for the general public will go on sale on Friday, July 11, 2008 through http://www.ticketmaster.com or at Ticketmaster outlets.

The base ticket price for all shows is $75 USD plus additional venue, service and handling fees. There is a four-ticket limit for the public on sale.

A special, limited ticket pre-sale for current active members of the Ten Club will begin at 10am PDT on July 7, 2008 and run through 5pm PDT on July 9, 2008 or while supplies last. Ten Club tickets are very limited and will sell out quickly. Your cooperation is appreciated. You must be an active fan club member as of July 1, 2008 to qualify for the ticket pre-sale. Ten Club tickets may be purchased online at http://www.pearljam.com/goods with Visa or Mastercard only. There is a two-ticket limit per member for the Ten Club pre-sale. All ticket sales are final. No transfers, exchanges, or refunds.

Ten Club tickets for the Eddie Vedder solo tour will NOT be seniority based. Tickets will be held in priority locations, but seat allocation will be chosen at random.

Liam Finn will open all shows on the solo tour.

**Please note:  The August 10th Montreal date is a "ticket reservation" pre-sale. The show is not confirmed. Once tickets are sold to the public for the first Montreal show, the second show may be added. If the show is added, your credit card will be charged and your tickets will be confirmed.

DATE    VENUE            CITY        PRE-SALE

Aug-01    Opera House        Boston, MA      Jul-07 at 9am PDT
Aug-02    Opera House        Boston, MA      Jul-07 at 11am PDT
Aug-04    United Palace Th.   New York, NY  Jul-07 at 1pm PDT
Aug-05    United Palace Th.   New York, NY  Jul-07 at 2pm PDT
Aug-07    NJ Performing Ctr   Newark, NJ      Jul-07 at 3pm PDT

Aug-09    Salle Wilfrid Pl.   Montreal, QC  Jul-08 at 9am PDT
Aug-10    Salle Wilfrid Pl.   Montreal, QC  Jul-08 at 11am PDT**
Aug-12    Massey Hall        Toronto, ON      Jul-08 at 1pm PDT
Aug-13    Massey Hall         Toronto, ON      Jul-08 at 3pm PDT

Aug-16    Warner Theatre      Washington, DC  Jul-09 at 9am PDT
Aug-17    Warner Theatre      Washington, DC  Jul-09 at 11am PDT
Aug-19    Riverside Theatre   Milwaukee, WI   Jul-09 at 1pm PDT
Aug-21    Auditorium Theatre  Chicago, IL        Jul-09 at 2pm PDT
Aug-22    Auditorium Theatre  Chicago, IL        Jul-09 at 3pm PDT

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

buaawwww

Oh heeeeeellllll yes!  Considering I just saw them 3 times in the span of 2 weeks (twice at MSG and lucky enough to get into the Beacon Theatre in NYC for a special show that blew my freakin head off), yeah I think I will be able to swing 2 nights at United Palace@!!!!!

Penny Lane

never heard of that venue--
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

buaawwww

Relatively new venue... gorgeous place, but an absolute bitch to get to especially for someone that does not live in the city and doesn't drive.  It's on 175th and Broadway.

DavidCrosby

....yesterday I was listening to all these Pearl Jam songs deciding which ones I would want to hear him play (does he do the acoustic thing on these tours), anyway I want to hear Release acoustic by himself.....for some reason I just think that would be amazing.....
listen to vinyl

efroten2

I saw him at the last show of the first tour in san diego.  he does a lot of cover tracks by cat stevens, dylan, his sort of usual cover songs.  he does a few slow PJ songs like dead man and around the bend etc.  but i am hoping he does more PJ stuff instead of the covers this time.  i will be seeing him both nights in chicago.

DavidCrosby

....it's crazy the amount of listings for these tickets that are on eBay....there are currently 482.....good thing those tickets went to people who were actually going to go.....
listen to vinyl

Jahmazed

The Montreal shows aren't listed on Ticketmaster.  Does anyone know if there seats left?  And where they are being sold (not resold)

thanks!