Main Menu

Boards of Canada

Started by the_twilight_kid, Oct 11, 2005, 08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzcarraldo

Whoa, the brothers Sandison's (Yes, they are sib's, cat just got out of the bag for those in the know)new record just got added to the vpro site today, am SO diggin it. Will have to pick that up next week fo sho when it's released. Bliss. hedphone sex.

ratsprayer

QuoteWhoa, the brothers Sandison's (Yes, they are sib's, cat just got out of the bag for those in the know)new record just got added to the vpro site today, am SO diggin it. Will have to pick that up next week fo sho when it's released. Bliss. hedphone sex.

whoa, ive been in the know about them since '98, and i still didnt know theyre brothers.  the new rekkid is definitely awesome.

if you dont own MUSIC HAS THE RIGHT TO CHILDREN, then you must buy it immediately.  it might unravel some of the "mysterious" KID A sounds though, no worries though.  

primushead

whoa, ive been in the know about them since '98, and i still didnt know theyre brothers.  the new rekkid is definitely awesome.

if you dont own MUSIC HAS THE RIGHT TO CHILDREN, then you must buy it immediately.  it might unravel some of the "mysterious" KID A sounds though, no worries though.  

My friend was telling me about this band.  Never heard of them, but I WILL pick up MUSIC HAS THE RIGHT TO CHILDREN if you think it's imperitive.  :)

fitzcarraldo

ORANGE ,Yeaah That's Right!
yeah that is a great album.

Tree

hm...i love the song: "chromakey dreamcoat"
but i have to listen to the whole album!!

dragonboy

I have Geogaddi which is excellent.
Remember reading good reviews for Music Has...when it came out but just never got round to it.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

easy way

I know this is an old ass thread, but I was listening to 'Twoism' today and it was right on time... glad to see these guys makin' it happenin' here.
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."