Main Menu

Blender Magazine?

Started by purvis9876, Oct 03, 2008, 12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purvis9876

I'm sure some of you have seen these lists before, but for those who haven't, I hope it comes off pretentious to you as it did to me. http://www.blender.com/guide/articles.aspx?ID=2882

To the right of the page you will see where they have other "top 50...", some names on there are equally as appalling. Not to mention they say that Tupac is the most overrated artist of ALL TIME. Now, I'm not a huge fan of his music, but it seems as if they put out these lists just for response they will get. Anyway, just wanted to see what you guys thought about it.
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

ItStillJaimoe

I gotta say that I agree with many choices on the Top 40 Worst Lyricists list.

purvis9876

QuoteI gotta say that I agree with many choices on the Top 40 Worst Lyricists list.

I agree that a lot are reasonble, but Neil Peart as the second worst lyricist of all time?  >:(.. I think that's a bit of a stretch.

ItStillJaimoe

QuoteI gotta say that I agree with many choices on the Top 40 Worst Lyricists list.

I agree that a lot are reasonble, but Neil Peart as the second worst lyricist of all time?  >:(.. I think that's a bit of a stretch.

I like the words and messages in some of Neil's lyrics, but he's often far too wordy and non-musical. I have this image of Geddy getting the lyric sheet for the first time and he goes: "How the fuck am I going to sing this?"

purvis9876

I like the words and messages in some of Neil's lyrics, but he's often far too wordy and non-musical. I have this image of Geddy getting the lyric sheet for the first time and he goes: "How the fuck am I going to sing this?"

Ha, understandable.  ;D