All Is Right in the World.

Started by The_DARK, Jan 19, 2009, 12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The DARK

Fleet Foxes are #1 on itunes. What more is there to say?
In another time, in another place, in another face

BH

Did you see them on Saturday Night Live?   I thought they sounded great.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Crispy

They sounded really good, better performance than some of the recordings I've got of them - Robin was really hitting the high hard ones on Mykonos. Also sounded like they changed up the arrangements a bit, for TV time I spose.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Penny Lane

they sounded great on SNL. I wish the singer didn't look so.....homeless. he looks like the real guy from Into the Wild a day before he died.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

mjkoehler

A friend of mine at work who totally isn't into the indieish music scene was blown away. So I had to hit her up with some Band Of Horse and MMJ and she lost it. She has entered a whole new world and doesn't want to come back.

ALady

I had to laugh at how awkward Robin looked.  He couldn't wait to take that guitar off and get off stage!

It's kind of bittersweet that they're #1 on iTunes now.  I guess the days of seeing them in little clubs are over...
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI had to laugh at how awkward Robin looked.  He couldn't wait to take that guitar off and get off stage!

It's kind of bittersweet that they're #1 on iTunes now.  I guess the days of seeing them in little clubs are over...

Mid size clubs are ok too.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

ALady

As long as we're on the rail   ;)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires