Main Menu

beck

Started by sshho, Feb 05, 2009, 10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

st. john

oh pennylane what did u do?
i now have such a terrible visceral yearning for all sounds beck.
i think i'm falling in love.

dmooney99

new album is out, real solid, more "mellow" :thumbsup:

MrWhippy

Quote from: dmooney99 on Feb 02, 2014, 09:58 AM

Cool, very psyched to hear it.
My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

dmooney99

Quote from: MrWhippy on Feb 02, 2014, 01:33 PM
Quote from: dmooney99 on Feb 02, 2014, 09:58 AM

Cool, very psyched to hear it.

yeah def. has a "Sea Change" vibe going.

bartel

new album is amazing..

Ob1jacobe

Help!  I need to hear but it is not out.  I have already pre-ordered vinyl but want to go ahead and spoil it now.  Thanks  :drum:

parkervb

so if he's making an album similar to Sea Change, hopefully we can get another album in the vein of Midnite Vultures. 

If this is the album he will be supporting at some of these festies, there are going to be some pissed off bros (especially at Firefly). 
Don't you ever turn it off

parkervb

parkervb

i repeat: wow.

Taterbug

Thanks for the letting me know parkervb.  Listening now.  :beer:
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Taterbug

I like it lots.  It turned my mood ring blue  :thumbsup:
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

e_wind

headlining Forecastle 2014
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Fully

I'm enjoying this. Very beautiful.

parkervb

most of my work is done so now I get a chance to listen to it through something other than my iPad speakers. 

oistheone

Thanks for turning me onto this guys! This album wasn't on my radar for some reason but this is just so damn... nice. Makin' for some serene evening listening.

Northern Neighbour

The album is absolutely gorgeous.

capt. scotty

Will have to check this out today. Maybe its just me perceiving it this way, but it seems like this album is getting more promotion than any of his albums since at least Sea Change.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

Quote from: parkervb on Feb 05, 2014, 09:47 AM
so if he's making an album similar to Sea Change, hopefully we can get another album in the vein of Midnite Vultures. 

We can only hope! that'd be Nicotine & Gravy!!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

parkervb

Quote from: capt. scotty on Feb 18, 2014, 03:42 PM
Will have to check this out today. Maybe its just me perceiving it this way, but it seems like this album is getting more promotion than any of his albums since at least Sea Change.

could be, but he hasn't put out an album since 2008 so I think that has something to do with it. 

parkervb