"in the zone"

Started by PBP_Surprise, Feb 10, 2009, 12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PBP Surprise

goose

Channeling his inner most Zen.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

PBP Surprise

It was Run Thru from their Rockpalast performance, by the way.

st. john

now this is creepy.

calling 911.

Ghostess on TV

He still looks sexy.

st. john

he may look sexy to some but i doubt it's in that instant.

sexy or not the music is bliss and when he is dead and gone i doubt the talk will be of his comatose eyes but rather about his spacy music.

why does the reply seem so often to be  'ah but he's sexy' ?

no prob with that but thought one of the perks of being a guy, an accomplished person,  was that u didn't have to get summed up that way. guess i was wrong.

signed debbie downer iii.

tomEisenbraun

AWESOME.

Looks like he got caught in mid face-shake there. Cake or Mantooth wanna back me up on that business?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Ghosts_on_TV

Quotehe may look sexy to some but i doubt it's in that instant.

sexy or not the music is bliss and when he is dead and gone i doubt the talk will be of his comatose eyes but rather about his spacy music.

no prob with that but thought one of the perks of being a guy, an accomplished person,  was that u didn't have to get summed up that way. guess i was wrong.

Ghostess has a picture of me that looks like that. The difference is I wasn't rocking out, I was drunk as hell. I did still look sexy though.  8-)
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Love Dogg

Quotehe may look sexy to some but i doubt it's in that instant.

Ghostess has a picture of me that looks like that. The difference is I wasn't rocking out, I was drunk as hell. I did still look sexy though.  8-)

Of course you did, Ghost. ::)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

MickeyReds

Devils peanut butter
As long as you keep a straight face...

capt. scotty

QuoteDevils peanut butter

making in his pants, is he
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

st. john

looked like it to me at more than one show.