All Points West Fest-Jersey City

Started by thepennylaneNYC, Mar 30, 2009, 09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penny Lane

The lineup was just announced

The ALL POINTS WEST MUSIC & ARTS FESTIVAL LINE-UP (as of 3/30) is as follows:

Friday, July 31: Beastie Boys, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Vampire Weekend, The National, Fleet Foxes, MSTRKRFT, Q-Tip, The Pharcyde, Organized Konfusion, The Knux, Ra Ra Riot, Seasick Steve, Telepathe, Shearwater, Heartless Bastards, Flying Lotus, College Humor Live, Arj Barker, Eugene Mirman and Bo Burnham.

Saturday, August 1: Tool, My Bloody Valentine, Gogol Bordello, Arctic Monkeys, Neko Case, The Ting Tings, Yelle, Crystal Castles, St. Vincent, Tokyo Police Club, The Cool Kids, Kool Keith, Cage the Elephant, Chairlift, White Rabbits, Electric Touch, The Postelles, Black Gold, College Humor Live, Tim & Eric, Judah Friedlander and Jim Jeffries.

Sunday, August 2: Coldplay, Echo & The Bunnymen, MGMT, The Black Keys, Elbow, Silversun Pickups, Mogwai, We Are Scientists, Ghostland Observatory, The Gaslight Anthem, Etienne De Crecy, Lykke Li, Akron/Family, Steel Train, Kitty, Daisy & Lewis, College Humor Live, Janeane Garofalo, Michael Showalter and Todd Barry.

---

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

TheBigChicken

Friday looks really HOT....R U going Penny? If so, be safe and have fun..
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Penny Lane

i wanted to go on Sunday to see Elbow but i'll be out of the country (hopefully) over those dates. I'll have to miss the festival in my backyard for the second year in a row.

i'll be going to the LVille fest i think...and possibly bonnaroo if i have any $ left whatsoever.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Ruckus

Quotei wanted to go on Sunday to see Elbow but i'll be out of the country (hopefully) over those dates. I'll have to miss the festival in my backyard for the second year in a row.

i'll be going to the LVille fest i think...and possibly bonnaroo if i have any $ left whatsoever.

Wow, that's pretty close, I just might have to go.

Where are ya off to PL?
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Jbones72

I'm glad they are having this again, thought it was going to be a one year thing like the Across The Narrows was a few years ago.