3 M Ward tix for Omaha available

Started by miss.molly.meyer, Apr 22, 2009, 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

missmolly

Free to good home....my sister and my niece and I have tickets to go see M Ward at the Slowdown in Omaha April 23 but my mom is entering hospice.  I will email you the etix and trust that you are a true fan of M Ward and that you are not looking to turn around and sell these.  Seeing him, especially in a small venue, was going to be so awesome......just not possible for us to go this time around.  email me at miss.molly.meyer@gmail.com.

Leontheslut

That's pretty awesome of you! You don't see people giving away anything nowadays.

Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

missmolly

Aw shucks  ;)
I just would hate to see them go to waste, and they weren't very expensive anyway.  M Ward and Great Lake Swimmers (and of course MMJ) are my faves.  Hoping somebody wants them, cuz it would be a shame for them to go unused!

Leontheslut

Well if I was wherever you are I would take them off your hands. I might even throw in a fruit basket and some pot brownies
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

BH

Damn I wish I could go to Omaha.   Thanks for the offer.  Very cool of you.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Vadie Stark

you are a kind soul, sorry to hear of your situation
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

missmolly

I still have the tickets.  Surely there are a lot of M Ward fans in the Omaha area???! :o

Leontheslut

bslaby1

I'm from Lincoln and I've been dying to go!  I'll take them all if you still have them :)

Vadie Stark

QuoteI'm from Lincoln and I've been dying to go!  I'll take them all if you still have them :)
Great first post
Welcome :)

bslaby1

Yes yes, long time lurker, first time poster.  I was there for the Conor, M. Ward, and Jim James Obama rally last year and I'd love to see M. Ward again.  I have a few friends that I'm sure would be overwhelmed to go as well!  Thanks for being so welcoming!

Vadie Stark

Glad you're out of the shadows. Stalking is so much more fun than lurking anyway! Free tickets to boot! ;)