Main Menu

Bonnaroo 2009?

Started by Im_The_Dude, Jan 21, 2009, 11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

QuoteI thought it was funny when Bruce called Page "Keyboard Player"... ;D Some guy next to me said "Bruce probably doesn't know the name of his own keyboard player..."  ;D I thought it was so funny at the time.

That really was funny.  Heyyyy, Keyboard Player!   ;D

I thought Bruce kinda Bonnaruined the second Phish set; it disrupted the flow, and did we really need to hear "Glory Days" two nights in a row?

I liked it. That Mustang sally was good, plus when is that ever going to happen again?

First Mustang Sally since '88.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ALady

QuoteI thought it was funny when Bruce called Page "Keyboard Player"... ;D Some guy next to me said "Bruce probably doesn't know the name of his own keyboard player..."  ;D I thought it was so funny at the time.

That really was funny.  Heyyyy, Keyboard Player!   ;D

I thought Bruce kinda Bonnaruined the second Phish set; it disrupted the flow, and did we really need to hear "Glory Days" two nights in a row?

I liked it. That Mustang sally was good, plus when is that ever going to happen again?

Hopefully never?   ;D  Sorry, just wasn't enthralled with Bruce's performances either night.  I've enjoyed him in the past, just wasn't diggin' him at Roo at all.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

searchinbig

Heyoooo.....

Some great shows on etree from Broo.

http://bt.etree.org/   :)
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."