Special listening party at earxtacy!

Started by AlexanderD10, Apr 04, 2009, 12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwxanderD10

On april 17th earxtacy is having a listening party for the new ep from 10 to 12 check out their web site, is anyone else coming?

Love Dogg

"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

AlwxanderD10

sweet, that would be so rad if the band was there!!!

TEO

Man I would love to go...especially since I know Love Dog will be there! :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Love Dogg

QuoteMan I would love to go...especially since I know Love Dog will be there! :)

Awe shucks, TEO!  I 'preciate, man.  I wish you could come, too.  Maybe this summer instead...?  :)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Penny Lane

QuoteMan I would love to go...especially since I know Love Dog will be there! :)

Awe shucks, TEO!  I 'preciate, man.  I wish you could come, too.  Maybe this summer instead...?  :)

yeah TEO, now that we're facebook buddies (nice den btw~) you should come to louisville this summer for the fest.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

BH

yeah TEO, now that we're facebook buddies (nice den btw~) you should come to louisville this summer for the fest.

Yeah, TEO what she said.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

TEO

Is this all firmed up and all about 7-10 and 7-11?

TEO

I am totally conflicted concerning this issue. I have a hard decision to make... :(

Penny Lane

QuoteIs this all firmed up and all about 7-10 and 7-11?

i can confirm for myself, reenie, BH (and crew or wife). plus others that live locally but i don't wanna speak for them...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

BH

QuoteIs this all firmed up and all about 7-10 and 7-11?

i can confirm for myself, reenie, BH (and crew or wife). plus others that live locally but i don't wanna speak for them...

It's crew.  Wife decided she didn't want to leave the chillins for 2-3 nights yet.  Wuss.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

TEO

I may be able to go afterall... :)

goose

I'll be at the X that night.  Can't wait.  It will be perfect.  I've been studying for the past month staraight.  What a perfect way to end the monotony by celebrating the new release.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

TEO

Room booked at the Hyatt on Jefferson. I am getting psyched...

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

TEO

QuoteI will be with ya'll in spirit.

The Church of the Holy Reverb will be alive!  :)

TEO

Alwx
Goose
Lizking
Dog
Amd
Kory
McCubbin
TEO
everybody in?

AlwxanderD10

This and thunder all in one weekend... Great ::)

Love Dogg

everybody in?

Alwx

Goose

Lizking
Dog

Amd

Kory

McCubbin

TEO

AMightyCaporal

i had a dream i was able to go to this- and that i discovered that it was held in philly.  I stumbled in the store by mistake and realized it was the same place. weird
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side